Banned
Serious Business can be a lot of fun when there's no wank! :thumbs:

Heh. All I know is that Hummy is adorable. Elen or what ever her name is is damn cool. The two girls I like more than anyone in HC, and the music is outstanding.

(...)
Wait, there's only 7? I think there's actually 8 Fairy Tones if you watch the opening again.

YouTube - Suite Pretty Cure OP-La La La [HD]

When they show the Fairy Tones together, you do have 7. Magenta/Red, White, Orange, Yellow, (Light) Green, Cyan, and Blue. If the Magenta and White are Do and Re (like the Do-Re mix you mentioned), then the rest must have corresponding notes, like you mentioned: Mi, Fa, So, La, and Ti. But it's not a complete scale if you don't close it with the last Do, which is an octave higher than the first one (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do).

If you look at when the mysterious masked girl (or boy, you never know with shoujou androgyny), the Fairy Tone looks similar to the Blue one, BUT if you look closely, you can see that it's purple (fitting with the masked person's color scheme). That Fairy Tone may also be the second Do if it follows the scale.

16jmptc.jpg

You are correct (unless the producers from Toei are playing with us with optical illusion), but it's still strange to "Cure Masked" don't have pair, or is she searching for the another pair?

Sinister... but I LIKED THIS....XD

PARTY HARD
If that was in the first episode, then I TOTALLY somehow blocked out her name. lol I only know her as Siren.

I have watched the episode. I enjoy it so far. But the only problem that I have is the lack of fights, but passable BTW. They're more like synchronized or something.

Now I got the feeling that Hibiki and Kanade are getting their friendship back. "Tsuncere", perhaps. :p

Good episode overall.

Don't confuse with Spielvan's Ellen
21b9fsg.jpg

But I Liked theories, speculation, set, miss....except form Rider's this makes the series funny.

And [IMAGE FROM BBS] Blood type in Precure.

Last edited: