Mad Skillz
Suite_Pretty_cure.jpg
Suite Precure, the third of Toei's superhero franchise shows airing on Sunday mornings, is the eighth entry into the Precure franchise. The character designs return to a more traditional look with the character designer on Futari wa Pretty Cure returning to do the designs here.

Plot
Mephisto, the ruler of Minor Land threatens the world by spreading the Melody of Unhappiness throughout the human world. He is also after a powerful item called the Legendary Score, in which the Melody of Happiness is written. The "Fairy of songs", Hummy is sent to the Human World to search for the new Pretty Cures, Houjou Hibiki and Minamino Kanade to stand up against Mephisto and collect the scattered notes of the Melody of Happiness.

http://www.doremi-fansubs.com/ - Fansubs!

Last edited:
Finally!

I'm anticipating for Suite BTW. As I saw the trailer, it will be interesting.

Nice post!!
I'm pretty psyched for Mitsuishi Kotono's return to magical girl shows, even if it's just as a fairy.

(I sort of wonder if her fairy will end up being a Milky Rose type of character?)

Banned
Suite_Pretty_cure.jpg
Suite Precure, the third of Toei's superhero franchise shows airing on Sunday mornings, is the eighth entry into the Precure franchise. The character designs return to a more traditional look with the character designer on Futari wa Pretty Cure returning to do the designs here.

Plot

If anyone ever ends up subbing this show, bug me through a PM and I'll link to them in this post, until then, talk about stuff!

Doremi has already confirmed they will be subbing it.

Nice post!!
Just remember that when shows don't end, eventually you end up posting about how much you wished they had ended.

Enjoy a good ending when you get one. :thumbs:

Kamen Rider Meta
Well...that is true...

But that's only for certain shows. Like, I watch One Piece and Conan every week. But I have thought Bleach should just die for a while now.

Mad Skillz
Yes, you know a show has problems when it's longer than Dragonball Z and basically has the same formula done a lot less spectacularly.

I'm going to try and keep up with this show mostly because I like Toei animation and it'd be neat to follow at least three of their properties in general again. Last time I did that was when I watched both Precure 5 seasons.

私の占いは当たる
I'm vaguely interested in watching this. Maybe in a couple of months or so.

Mad Skillz
Yay.

I wasn't all that interested in Heartcatch at the start (what with me being all "[Nana Mizuki fans in mah Precure fandom? Hell naw!" about it at first in the most manly way possible), so this will be the first series since PreCure 5 that I've really been kinda jazzed about from the start. I love Hibiki (HIBIKI!) and the whole look she's got going on.