Remember the show the Suite Life? It was funny and fun. But one thing that should've been better than Marcus Little.

If London had a twin brother named Landon, who hated all the Tiptons because of a divorce of his mother. He wants revenge and hates London.

Landon's smart and London is stupid.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Hahahaha.

That said, both series had their respective eye candy for the guys: Ashley Tisdale (Zack and Cody) and Debby Ryan (On Deck), as well as the Sprouse twins for the girls.

I remember the episode where Cody is the subsitute teacher in cooking class and Bailey was jealous with all the girls and went into a food fight. Especially the one where Mr. Tipton makes his true debut.

Still wish that if Marcus Little didn't exist, London would have a brother she never knew about. Especially when he wants to make the Tiptons suffer when they're thrown in the streets for when Mr. Tipton divorced the brother's mom.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I remember the episode where Cody is the subsitute teacher in cooking class and Bailey was jealous with all the girls and went into a food fight. Especially the one where Mr. Tipton makes his true debut.

Oh yeah, I loved the first episode you mentioned. That and the episode where Zack and Cody's ex-girlfriends (The twins from Britain) came for a visit and Cody assumed that his ex and Bailey were gonna have fight for him. That and the episode when Maddie came back from Alaska and every Tipton employee had to go to that Group therapy and the episode when Zack and Mr. Mosbey were addicted to that wizard video game.

Awww...memories. But back to the whole London's brother-thing. You know who would've pulled that off?! Dante Basco (Zuko from Avatar/Jake Long from ADJL). He would have pulled it off.

Oh yeah, I loved the first episode you mentioned. That and the episode where Zack and Cody's ex-girlfriends (The twins from Britain) came for a visit and Cody assumed that his ex and Bailey were gonna have fight for him. That and the episode when Maddie came back from Alaska and every Tipton employee had to go to that Group therapy and the episode when Zack and Mr. Mosbey were addicted to that wizard video game.

Awww...memories. But back to the whole London's brother-thing. You know who would've pulled that off?! Dante Basco (Zuko from Avatar/Jake Long from ADJL). He would have pulled it off.

You think Dante Basco would've been a good twin brother for London?

As I said, I name him Landon Tipton. In the beginning, he'd be nice in the outside, but in the inside he hates all the Tiptons.

What he would want is to steal all the money Mr. Tipton owns. Even fight London in a martial arts match.

Cody: Okay, that is enough!
Zack: Yeah, I mean, c'mon, London's sorry about Mr. Tipton's divorce on your mother, all right!
Landon: Sorry!? She's sorry!? Why do you keep letting this happen London? You could've at least had one good mom to help you with your life. If you aren't always stupid. Mr. Tipton has to pay! He broke my mom's heart while we were thrown in the streets finding a good home. A new life. All the Tiptons deserve payback! I hate the Tiptons! I hate YOU more "sister"!
(Landon punches London)
Landon: Now call Mr. Tipton's line directly! I want him to hear my demands!
Mr. Moesby: There is no way I would....
Landon: DO IT!
(Moesby is scared and starts to phone Mr. Tipton)
Mr. Moesby: Here's the phone...
(Landon grabs it)
Landon: Hello "father". I have some "demands" to make for you. Give me $10,000,000,000 dollars to my jets and you and your daughter will go free on the streets! (Tipton speaks) No I won't give you half. NOW DO IT! Or else your precious daughter shall be taken prisoner in my personal HQ.
Landon's mom: WHAT! (Bailey stops her to calm down)
Landon: Good! I'll be glad to make you pay!
(Landon throws phone to Moesby)
Landon: And don't even think about calling security, or I'll blow this ship with bombs. (Landon showing switch with Moesby scared)
Landon's mom: Oh that is it! I am tired of all this now!
(Landon's mom walks over into the ring and picks up London on the floor)
Landon's mom: Landon! You have no right doing this!
Landon: Why this is payback!
Landon's mom: I don't understand you, I never seen you do such things like this.
Landon: HEY DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE THAT RICH BACKSTABBER DIVORCED YOU!
Landon's mom: Is that what this is about? Landon. I know it hurts, but I'm over it. You can get over it to... if you give your sister a chance.
Landon: No... never... she's not my sister. In fact, she's the reason why this happened to us. (tears flowing) I HATE THE TIPTONS FOR WHAT THEY DID! I HATE HER! (Landons runs in shame refusing to forgive London)

You think Dante Basco would've been a good twin brother for London?

As I said, I name him Landon Tipton. In the beginning, he'd be nice in the outside, but in the inside he hates all the Tiptons.

What he would want is to steal all the money Mr. Tipton owns. Even fight London in a martial arts match.

Cody: Okay, that is enough!
Zack: Yeah, I mean, c'mon, London's sorry about Mr. Tipton's divorce on your mother, all right!
Landon: Sorry!? She's sorry!? Why do you keep letting this happen London? You could've at least had one good mom to help you with your life. If you aren't always stupid. Mr. Tipton has to pay! He broke my mom's heart while we were thrown in the streets finding a good home. A new life. All the Tiptons deserve payback! I hate the Tiptons! I hate YOU more "sister"!
(Landon punches London)
Landon: Now call Mr. Tipton's line directly! I want him to hear my demands!
Mr. Moesby: There is no way I would....
Landon: DO IT!
(Moesby is scared and starts to phone Mr. Tipton)
Mr. Moesby: Here's the phone...
(Landon grabs it)
Landon: Hello "father". I have some "demands" to make for you. Give me $10,000,000,000 dollars to my jets and you and your daughter will go free on the streets! (Tipton speaks) No I won't give you half. NOW DO IT! Or else your precious daughter shall be taken prisoner in my personal HQ.
Landon's mom: WHAT! (Bailey stops her to calm down)
Landon: Good! I'll be glad to make you pay!
(Landon throws phone to Moesby)
Landon: And don't even think about calling security, or I'll blow this ship with bombs. (Landon showing switch with Moesby scared)
Landon's mom: Oh that is it! I am tired of all this now!
(Landon's mom walks over into the ring and picks up London on the floor)
Landon's mom: Landon! You have no right doing this!
Landon: Why this is payback!
Landon's mom: I don't understand you, I never seen you do such things like this.
Landon: HEY DON'T GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE THAT RICH BACKSTABBER DIVORCED YOU!
Landon's mom: Is that what this is about? Landon. I know it hurts, but I'm over it. You can get over it to... if you give your sister a chance.
Landon: No... never... she's not my sister. In fact, she's the reason why this happened to us. (tears flowing) I HATE THE TIPTONS FOR WHAT THEY DID! I HATE HER! (Landons runs in shame refusing to forgive London)

That would not fly on Disney Channel, but would be if the show was an ABC Family Original.

Bonus points if the switch he uses if a Zodiarts switch.

That would not fly on Disney Channel, but would be if the show was an ABC Family Original.

Bonus points if the switch he uses if a Zodiarts switch.

Okay then, how would you make a scene with London and Landon?

He doesn't like London very much along with his hate for the Tiptons.

Last edited:
Okay then, how would you make a scene with London and Landon?

He doesn't like London very much along with the Tiptons.

Probably make an 3-episode arc about it (like the Twister 3-part arc on On Deck), with the final episode of the arc having Landon finally realize he's wrong all along but Mr. Tipton finally forgives Landon. At the end, Landon decides to travel the world in hopes he'll find a place that he can call "his peaceful place".

Probably make an 3-episode arc about it (like the Twister 3-part arc on On Deck), with the final episode of the arc having Landon finally realize he's wrong all along but Mr. Tipton finally forgives Landon. At the end, Landon decides to travel the world in hopes he'll find a place that he can call "his peaceful place".

Well how do you see this 3-part episode go? Will Landon give London a chance and help her become smart like him?