clair-de-lune.gif
Raiga fights one of the more 'comedic' Horrors, a soul gets turned into musical cotton candy, an orchestra gets squashed into the womens bathroom, and Mayuri appreciates the work of Claude Debussy.​

Last edited:
I liked a lot this episode, love the music themed chapters.

I hope the Tusk of thunder orchestra version is included in a hypothetical OST CD.

Lurker
I love this Horror. That actor was fantastic.

I'm getting kind of sick of the whole "Horror is themed on X, cut to Mayuri having a scene involving X", but that's what GARO 1 did as well. I'd much rather have a list of Horror themes like that, then have the human cast do them in a different order and make the connections later, or something.

Yeah that actor was going all out. It kinda works, for a one-shot character, though I think it'd get hammy for a re-occuring.

This series does seem to want to ape the original season quite often. I can't say that's a bad thing as it was my favourite of the previous Garo series.

Still, if it's like most Garo series we've only got around five episodes left. While Garo's MotW episodes are some of the best MotW episodes you'll find in modern toku, I can't help but wish they'd kick the plot into gear now.

I've looked for information about this guy, and it seems that it wasn't horror make up, but everyday make up.

ROLLY.jpg

The new Tendou Souji
Can one watch this episode without having really seen any other Garo? Knowing ROLLY's in it has made my interest go up a little... which for Garo, is kinda rare. :laugh:

The new Tendou Souji
Oh ok cool, I'll check it out then.

Edit: Just got it and man, that was delightfully bonkers.

Last edited: