Kamen Rider Meta
And sadly, it's not a sequel to HeartCatch :(

20101104111948761408.jpg

According to the trademark database of Japan Patent Office, the title of the new precure series was revealed to be "Suite Precure♪". Bandai's notice to toy dealers says it will start next February.

Toei Animation announced that the tenth Precure movie "Eiga Precure All Stars DX3 Mirai ni Todoke! Sekai wo Tsunagu☆Niji iro no Hana" will be premiered on March 19th 2011.

According to Movie Walker, the ninth movie "Heartcatch Precure! Hana no To de Fashion Show... Desu ka!?" has accomplished a box office success and its income will establish the best record of all the Precure movies. The movie will be shown in Paris next year.

Sources: Scan of Bandai's notice, Anime!Anime!, Movie Walker, AV Watch
No matter. Awaiting the next season or whatever!

Sweet Sweets
Heh, nice, a new season. To bad that it's not a follow up to HeartCatch...though, to be fair, there hasn't been a follow up since...oh, wait, Precure 5. And that was two years ago...well, I guess they felt they could wrap HeartCatch up with this season.

Banned
Heh, nice, a new season. To bad that it's not a follow up to HeartCatch...though, to be fair, there hasn't been a follow up since...oh, wait, Precure 5. And that was two years ago...well, I guess they felt they could wrap HeartCatch up with this season.

How do you know it's not a follow up to HC?

Kamen Rider Meta
Well, that's true, I don't. It's just that the other Toei magical girl sequels kept the base name of the show in their title but I guess we'll have to see.

Also, I don't think they would change the theme from flowers to music and keep the same cast.

Mad Skillz
I kinda wouldn't mind if it wasn't a sequel just because the horde of Nana Mizuki fans that came with Heartcatch were annoying.

Banned
Well, that's true, I don't. It's just that the other Toei magical girl sequels kept the base name of the show in their title but I guess we'll have to see.

Also, I don't think they would change the theme from flowers to music and keep the same cast.

Heartcatch is also some what musical in nature. Fortissimo's and and such. I honestly don't care if it's another HC. I just want another great show.

pictures of fish
I kinda wouldn't mind if it wasn't a sequel just because the horde of Nana Mizuki fans that came with Heartcatch were annoying.

Who's that?

The one who did the character designs, I'm guessing?

And the movie will air in france next year? Does that mean they're bringing PreCure there?

PARTY HARD
Nana Mizuka is a popular singer in Japan who voices Tsubomi/Cure Blossom.

Eee! It's music-themed! <3

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I am soo happy! This will be awesome! Not to mention they are doing a DX3! I hope they do one every year!