That's right all you Smallville fans; it has been confirmed that there will be a season 10 of Smallville:

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3873

My only question is...where's all the love/supporters of season 9? I mean, we have the "Absolute Justice" special only two weeks away, and it's barely been discussed. What's up HJU?!

Throwing Some Justice!
Because I want it to die already. The "Absolute Justice" special is definitely what I'm looking forward too only.

Bandito Shake Cometh
My only question is...where's all the love/supporters of season 9? I mean, we have the "Absolute Justice" special only two weeks away, and it's barely been discussed. What's up HJU?!

Those Hawkman and Fate costumes look urrgly.

How many other superhero crossovers/cameos could they do in one more season?

I know the one everyone WANTS to see is Batman but I'm pretty sure legal rights prevent that.

Lurker
Not only that, but it was revealed today that Martha Kent and Perry White will be appearing in the second to last episode of Season 9 also. This is a good day for Smallville fans

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I stopped watching Smallville a couple seasons ago... I catch the occasional episode, but didn't even know there was a Justice League one coming up until a couple of days ago. I might tune in. If I remember. :p

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I still like it ok when I do watch it, but I'm at least a season and a half behind on just about all the US tv shows I used to watch. Too much toku to get through! :laugh:

Read my smart post
Im so sick of this show, I liked it at first but now its crap. I dont care if they bring Bruce Wayne into the show, it needs to die