So, who saw the premiere?

I dug it, hate how they treat Chloe, and REALLY wish the mystery of ninja woman was solved right away.

Any chance she's a Daxamite?

And where have I seen Zod before? I have to say, the actor looks like quite a fucking weenie compared to what I expected for THE Zod.

And do you think he'll remember that he once got through to our world and possessed Lex Luthor?

Lurker
He won't remember that he came through before because this is a different Zod. This Zod was taken from before he became a General and was banished to the phantom zone. Before he became entirely corrupt. By having him here on earth, he'll see the horrors of humanity, and probably become corrupt anyway.

I saw premiere. I felt like it didn't really live up to the hype it was given, but it was still pretty enjoyable.

#MissionMiami
Chloe has to be the most annoying female character on Television today. It was a good premiere episode but I find it hard to enjoy anything with her in it.

Lurker
I love Chloe... she is the most disrespected television character of all time.

How is she disrespected? Personally, I thought she outlived her usefulness a long time ago. I liked her in the earlier seasons but now she comes off as Ms. Know-it-all. At least they added a little tension between her and Clark.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Chloe is awesome, the only time I've ever disliked the character was when she was treating Jimmy like crap.

And in the premiere, when she asked Clark to do something that would have been a Mohinder level bad decision. :)

I like the potential of this season, if the lesson Clark learns is that he can do more good by coming out of the shadows and inspiring people. But we'll see if the show actually does that.