S

scikaiju

Like other people have said season one was pretty good, after that was pretty much a mixed bag. And I have to agree with Skyknight that they got them together way too soon. Part of the fun was the will they or won't they aspect they had going. And once they did they lost that dynamic. And some of the stranger plots in the later seasons didn't really help eithe., such as the son of lex coming in, except he wasn't really his son just some guy Lex, who was bald and disfigured if recall correctly, hired and was feeding information too i order to make it look legit and when Clark lost his powers and Lois got them... etc, etc...

Heroes are forever
Novel sequels! They're always welcome.

On to another topic, I've wanted to bring this up for a while...

You know what baffles me? DC's new continuity didn't take off from the finale of the series, it's another Superman. I'm not complaining about it or anything, but it's just weird, all the pieces fit perfectly in place.

S

scikaiju

Well Smallville was always like Earth 47 or whatever number in the DC scheme of things and never meant to in the comic universe proper

Read my smart post
As someone who is a massive Buffy fan, I know how bad Season 8 was, it's filled with things that would never happen in the show, ex: giant monsters, Buffy space sex, Twilight, Angel getting ruined, among others

I just started Season 1 of Smallville (watching for first time and loving it), so I just hope they don't go crazy like Joss did for season 8

Eye See You
As someone who is a massive Buffy fan, I know how bad Season 8 was, it's filled with things that would never happen in the show, ex: giant monsters, Buffy space sex, Twilight, Angel getting ruined, among others

I just started Season 1 of Smallville (watching for first time and loving it), so I just hope they don't go crazy like Joss did for season 8

I caught the first half of Season 8 of Buffy via Stop Motion Comic Blu-ray and didn't think it was too bad. But they really couldn't do too much more after season 7 whereas Smallville can push in at least one more season with Clark as Superman, Lex as President, etc.