Smallville - Final Season 10

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
Why wasn't there a thread to talk about this? Season 10 just premired here a few hours ago and it was great. I missed the Jonathan Kent speeches for some reason. They really get to me.

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
It is the final season. Why do you feel the need to come into threads just to do something like that?

KingRanger

Banned
It is the final season. Why do you feel the need to come into threads just to do something like that?

Don't get your panties in a bunch :laugh: Season 8 was supposed to be the final season, and then season 9 was supposed to be the final season. If this does well, chances are there will be a season 11. I am just glad he finally got the real suit. I just hope he wears it. And was that DarkSide at the end?

KingRanger

Banned
I predict midway thru this season that if the ratings are high enough..........WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER SEASON :sly:

Yup there will be if it does well enough. People that are "THIS IS THE FINAL SEASON CAUSE THEY SAID SO" are kinda not really up on how the tv thing works I think :laugh:

Barashin

Lurker
Don't get your panties in a bunch :laugh: Season 8 was supposed to be the final season, and then season 9 was supposed to be the final season. If this does well, chances are there will be a season 11. I am just glad he finally got the real suit. I just hope he wears it. And was that DarkSide at the end?

Don't get your panties up in a bunch? Are you serious? How can he not be? You were so rude from the beginning of the thread! :redface2:

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
It has to be. I can't think of anyone else that looks that way.

I'm not that familiar with comics, but I think there's this other Darkseid-lookalike called Mongul... but seeing how this would be the "final season", I think it only makes sense to choose the infamous Darkseid over any other villain. :buttrock:

Cab-Rider

Zordon died !?!
For those who wanna see Smallville's Darkseid's teaser.

Darkseid.jpg

Last edited:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?