Banned
thud.gif

WHAT?! I'm at loss...

I still watch the show every week, probably one of the last shows on TV that I'll actually take the time to watch because most of the new ones or "veteran" shows are just plain awful.

I do agree that they should think about closing up shop pretty soon, because all shows do run their course, and some are merely zombified husks of themselves (Sorry, Simpsons). I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has, not because it's not good, because I think it still is, but because there's not much else to cover that hasn't already been touched on by Lois & Clark over a decade ago.

But I guess they want to get in as much use of Clark and the other Superman-related characters while they still have the ability to do so.

Digital Artist
It takes Clark Kent 10 frickin seasons to get to his destiny? Wow, that sure is a long time. I'm still watching Smallville so I just hope the writers come up with some good storylines until the day he finally, finally becomes Superman.

あたりまえ
I still watch the show every week, probably one of the last shows on TV that I'll actually take the time to watch because most of the new ones or "veteran" shows are just plain awful.

I do agree that they should think about closing up shop pretty soon, because all shows do run their course, and some are merely zombified husks of themselves (Sorry, Simpsons). I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has, not because it's not good, because I think it still is, but because there's not much else to cover that hasn't already been touched on by Lois & Clark over a decade ago.

But I guess they want to get in as much use of Clark and the other Superman-related characters while they still have the ability to do so.

Lois & Clark was a show I must watch every week back then. . .:sweat:

I hopped onto the show really late in the game. I think as of last season and marathoned a bunch of DVD's up to this point so the show never really wore out its welcome as much as it kept me pretty entertained.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Every time I feel like the show is nearing its logical end, they go ahead and add another season. I still enjoy it, especially these later seasons where they've gotten less and less angsty (and less and less Lana), but I wouldn't say it's the height of television quality either. :)