Taking offense from people on the internet is like getting offended by racists, it doesn't mean **** because they're mad that our dicks are bigger... uh, I mean "Mad 'cause we're stylin' on them."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRA4_JhO4A[/ame]

Bandito Shake Cometh
^ Blasphemy!

Y'all don't even know the cheap shots they take once and awhile.

I promise you I'm not making this up, I could find the direct links to it if I could still log in.

Welcome to the internet, taking pot shots with no danger of repercussion. You do realize turning threads into flaming grounds for another message board that has no beef with HJU makes you JUST AS BAD. Do I really have to pull out a saying as cliche as two wrongs don't make a right?

Some kind of Beast mode
He's right Punk. Some RBers are just Laptop Gangsters, they talk **** on the comp, but are probably not even counted in their population, outside in the real world.

Welcome to the internet, taking pot shots with no danger of repercussion. You do realize turning threads into flaming grounds for another message board that has no beef with HJU makes you JUST AS BAD. Do I really have to pull out a saying as cliche as two wrongs don't make a right?

Bingo.

I really don't care what someone I don't know has to say. We have fun here and this place is thriving.

I say we just keep..... :band:

I wanna fly high....
Y'all don't even know the cheap shots they take once and awhile.

Keywords: once in awhile. I've seen people here take shots at RB daily.

Yes, they may have a few bad apples, but it's not our job to play the morality police.

Is not impressed right now...
It's not a rivalry per say...It's just RB is mostly filled with doucebags and HJU isn't. Pretty simple.

Yeah, instead, HJU is filled with immature 12-year-olds who are butthurt over another board. That's SO much better. :redface2:

I'd rather you not insult my forum members, Mr. U.

I always find it interesting and frustrating that you guys are not capable of resolving discussions like this maturely and without insult.

Part of the reason why I'm against locking down threads that rock the boat a little is a continual test to see if you guys really can stand above the rest and settle things civilly. A test that's almost always failed.

Really would like you all to prove the naysayers wrong someday.

I'm sorry but I still don't sense this "rivalry" between the two boards.

Thats because there is none, this imaginary rivalry is implanted in some of the minds of HJU members. I never hear about this so called "rivalry" on Rangerboard!