Tyler of the Rangercast/RitoRevolto of Rangerboard has been in a car accident.

Demi-Fiend

Now Demonic
I hope they're safe, it sounds pretty serious though.

I assume you knew them both well. My condolences to both of them and their families.

Keith Justice

Heh.... they're the same people. Tyler was the first to fire up a Power Ranger podcast. Wanted one of my own ever since and I've seen him at each Morphicon.

Just want him to be okay.

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
wla1Z.png

That sounds awful, my hopes are definitely with them.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
The only way I've heard about him was from Rangerboard. I hope he's okay and make a quick recovery. :disappoin

Keith Justice

It most definitely has.

Here's the latest:

Originally Posted by Linear Ranger
Update from Twitter:

"Tyler is responsive and speaking. He remains critical. It's only a matter of time 'til he makes an awful pun."

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Not to downplay the obvious tragedy here, but why is this news and more importantly, why is it on our board?

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not to downplay the obvious tragedy here, but why is this news and more importantly, why is it on our board?

Well, that is downplaying the situation. You mean aside from the fact that this is a life-threatening situation and that he is friends with people on the board, including Keith? Hell, I don't even know the guy and I'm pullin for him. He's a fellow Toku fan and people are showing their support and hoping for the best. What kind of question is that anyway?

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...

Even more importantly, what is wrong with you? :nono:

I hope he recovers. Rangercast is still one of my favorite podcasts, and is the one of the only ones whose episodes I'll re-listen to.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
I'll be praying for him on my end. Him being awake and responsive is a good sign though. He'll be making carranger puns for months after this one.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?