As a die-hard Transformers fan, I am glad this topic was made. And after watching this yesterday, I think I've finally calmed down from the epicness contruction of the opening, and am now able to give my full opinion of it.

Given the footage Japan is working with, I don't really see how the opening can seemlessly fit with the series itself. However if the opening was for a different series other han Animated, yet still with the same animation and character, I would be more inclined to like the scenes chosen in terms of continuity. Not saying its bad, just different and unexpected.

I sort of found some references to past series, but I don't know if they were intended. The mentioned trios reminded me of Energon and Superlink and how there were two additional teams of three (Team Rodimus and Team Sprung/Bulkhead). The really unknown and curious cloaked figure gave me a Zone Violen Jiger General vibe. WOnder how and IF he will play into the series. Optimus's Burning Justice and dash and MEgatron was totally Superlink opening material. The random fight scenes got me thinking of Galaxy Force's Ignition opening doing that, and the same for th dashing through planets during Optimus's speech at the start. Last "reference" i saw was the the flashing character trio looking somewhat like Galaxy Force's second ending. Like I said these were probably unintentional but really got me thnking of past series.

And the spoilers were unnecessary at this point, making thw whole opening appropriate for a final episode/recap type opening

Overall, I liked it, could have been a planned a little better, but if looking at it by itself, it was excellent.

well if you like the normal opening

here is one with the lyrics, in engish

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMY6SxFBmk[/ame]

i hope everyone likes it,also does anyone have a clip of the ED?

You beat me to it Aoi! But its cool. ANyway, to me its a meh. You have Megatron in shadow, you see his head for real, and then you have him in shadow with revealed Decepticons, makes little sense. The music is good though. And I do like the splitscreen with the COns and Bots faces, that was cool.

PARTY HARD
The Japanese cast for the show has been put up on WIkipedia. Let's start with....

Please note that these roles are only from anime's I'm familiar with. You can look at the link for more roles I've forgotten.

Optimus Prime - Hiroshi Takahashi
Most notable roles are (if you watch anime in Japanese)
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Japan
Konjiki no Gash Bell!!/Zatch Bell - Parco Folgore
Digimon Tamers - Impmon
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Richie Preston - Kamen Rider Incisor

Bumblebee - Daisuke Kishio
ZOIDS - Van Flyheight
Rockman.EXE - Gyroman.EXE
Bleach - Luppi (the guy who temporarily replaced Grimmjaw)
Rockman ZX - Prometheus

Ironhide - Kenta Miyake
(Bulkhead in America...yeah, they renamed him. I wonder how this will work when the real Ironhide appears.)
D.Gray-man - Skin Boric
Digimon Frontier - Dynasmon
Rockman.EXE - Count Elec (he's not really worth noting, but an episode I watched of him did make me give him a little bit of respect. It's during the second season)
Rockman Zero - Kraft
Kamen Rider - El of the Earth (Agito), Alligator Imagin (Decade, Den-O World)

Ratchet - Tohru Okawa
Bleach - Kariya Jin (Bount leader)
Full Metal Alchemist - Colonel Roy Mustang (not Brotherhood)
Soul Eater - Death Scythe
FFVII: Advent Children - Rufus Shinra
And for shits and giggles, he dubbed one of the Teletubbies. He was the one with the purse. lol

Prowl - Kouji Yusa
Really? Should I REALLY put this up?...Well, I guess, considering he's my favorite seiyuu. <3
Bleach - Gin Ichimaru <3 <3 <3 <3
Sonic series - Shadow the Hedgehog
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Fubuki Tenjoin (Atticus Rhodes)
Kamen Rider - Evil Burning Agito (Ryuki, Hyper Battle Video), Gatack Zecter (Kabuto, HBV), Urataros (Den-O), Drew Lansing - Kamen Rider Torque (Dragon Knight)

Sari Sumdac - Satome Akesaka
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chrome Dokuro
Lucky Star - Matsuri Hiiragi

Professor Isaac Sumdac - Takashi Nagasako
Bleach - Ushouda Hachigen
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Four Swords Adventures, and Wind Waker (oh, and SSB Melee) - Ganon(dorf)
He's also had a part in Carranger, Megaranger, Gingaman, GoGo-V, Timeranger, Hurricaneger, Abaranger, Magiranger, Magiranger (vs Dekaranger), Gekiranger, Go-onger, and Shinkenger. Just click the link to see which ones.

Sentinel Prime (aka dickbot) - Junichi Sawabe
Bleach - Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
Full Metal Alchemist - Greed (not Brotherhood)
Fate/Stay Night - Archer
Rockman Zero 3 and ZX - Omega (WARE WA MISSHON! HA HA HA!)
Kamen Rider Den-O - Ivy Imagin

Ultra Magnus - Banjou Ginga
You know...I don't recognize ANY of his roles...

Megatron - Norio Wakamoto
Cowboy Bebop - Vicious
Kingdom Hearts - Xemnas
Kamen Rider Kiva - Rey/Arc Kivat

Ragknights - Kentarou Itou
(Like Bulkhead, Lugnuts got renamed as well. Though Ragknights seems to be a cooler name.)
Bleach - Renji Abarai
Full Metal Alchemist - Barry the Chopper
Rockman.EXE - Shadowman.EXE
Naruto - Choji Akimachi

Blitzwing, the schitzo - Chou
One Piece - Brook (Binkusu no Sake! =D)

Starscream, the narcissist - Jin Yamanoi
Yeah, I don't know ANY of his roles either.

Black Arachnia - Ryouka Yuzuki
Buso Renkin - Tokiko Tsumura
Naruto - Ino Yamanaka
It's also worth noting that she returns to her role as Black Arachnia as when she was also the voice actor of said role in Beast Wars and Beast Machines.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Please note that these roles are only from anime's I'm familiar with. You can look at the link for more roles I've forgotten.

Bumblebee - Daisuke Kishio
ZOIDS - Van Flyheight
Rockman.EXE - Gyroman.EXE
Bleach - Luppi (the guy who temporarily replaced Grimmjaw)
Rockman ZX - Prometheus

Ultra Magnus - Banjou Ginga
You know...I don't recognize ANY of his roles...

Daisuke also voices Kaito in Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch/Pure, and Banjo also voices the main hero who pilots Daitarn 3 (can't remember the hero's name).