Lurker
When I go there all I get is a message that says "Account Suspended.." Everyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
The actual site has been suspended by the host. Decade posted when it happened for about five minutes yesterday, the server has been experiencing attacks so the host shut it down for a while to try and stop it.

RB shares server space with a few other sites so it's unclear if it's RB that's being attacked or one of the others.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
The same thing happened yesterday, from what I read, someone was attacking their server and their host had to temporarily suspend the account to stop it.

Twitter however, has EXPLODED with the rumor that it's Saban Legal attacking it.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
The same thing happened yesterday, from what I read, someone was attacking their server and their host had to temporarily suspend the account to stop it.

Twitter however, has EXPLODED with the rumor that it's Saban Legal attacking it.

That would be funny as ****...if it were true.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
By "attack" I'm sure they mean DDOS and that's not something Saban legal would do. They'd just send a "cease and desist" letter -- which I highly doubt they'd do anyways.

Banned
RB's twitter is claiming it's Saban Legal....

Saban Legal's in full force then.
OBJECTION!
DAMN YOU SABAN LEGAL!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Jokes.

Two of those tweets are from yesterday when it was going on, but it came back and Decade posted what it was.

I don't have low self esteem.
Oh great!! Now Saban are the new V(censored incase people get pissed off about it for no reason)m.

EDIT: Hang on a minute RangerBoard still works and I can still sign in.