Tyler of the Rangercast/RitoRevolto of Rangerboard has been in a car accident.

It most definitely has.

Here's the latest:

Originally Posted by Linear Ranger
Update from Twitter:

"Tyler is responsive and speaking. He remains critical. It's only a matter of time 'til he makes an awful pun."

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Not to downplay the obvious tragedy here, but why is this news and more importantly, why is it on our board?

He's a friend and known through the fandom and there are others around that know and care for him.

It's not "news."

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not to downplay the obvious tragedy here, but why is this news and more importantly, why is it on our board?

Well, that is downplaying the situation. You mean aside from the fact that this is a life-threatening situation and that he is friends with people on the board, including Keith? Hell, I don't even know the guy and I'm pullin for him. He's a fellow Toku fan and people are showing their support and hoping for the best. What kind of question is that anyway?

Is not impressed right now...

Even more importantly, what is wrong with you? :nono:

I hope he recovers. Rangercast is still one of my favorite podcasts, and is the one of the only ones whose episodes I'll re-listen to.

No Fear, No Pain.
I'll be praying for him on my end. Him being awake and responsive is a good sign though. He'll be making carranger puns for months after this one.