2. Lots of restaurants
3. Nice n open spaced and not too boring
4. Few Rednecks

Cons-
1. Getting too commercial
2. All the theme parks and such are in Denver
3. Yuppies everywhere!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Allright, where to begin: I'm from Chicago, IL, birth place of the baby back rib, and home to a team, whom recently has made me given up on them...a team known as Da Bears...(DA BEARS). I'm sorry, I had to do that. Anyway, here are some of the pros and cons:

Pros:
-The food. As you know, we have some of the best pizza and the best hot dogs in the US. We have alot of classic places that are reasonable, and some resturaunts that are pretty pricy.

-The city. C'mon, it's Chicago. The biggest movie of the summer was shot downtown. It's a always a trip going to a location of where the movie was shot and going "wow...that's cool".

-The bars. We have Wrigleyville, which is like the biggest beer garden in the state of IL.

-The Landmarks. Sears Tower, Wrigley Field, The United Center...just some of the landmarks to come visit.

The Cons

It's horrible to drive in the city, especially since it's easy to get lost and wind up into the bad part of the city.

There's a ton of other stuff, but I can't really think of anything at the moment.

Pros:
-I live near Detroit

Cons:
-I live near Detroit

Lots of cool stuff by me, and plenty of stores, but the crime sucks and there are a lot of assholes around these parts, especially in my hometown. It's a love-hate relationship.

I wanna fly high....
Pros-
1. Not that many fat chicks

There is nothing wrong with thick girls. Thick girls and geek girls will do things to you that "normal" girls wouldn't:169:

Conway, South Carolina

Pros:

-It's near a beach, so it's a major tourist spot

-lots of big booty hos:buttrock:

-Even the white girls down here have ass

-The weather is usually pretty nice

-Coastal Grand Mall is the ****

Cons:

-HWY 501 is a big death trap. People wreck like everyday.

-It can get unbearably hot during the summer

-Too many douchebag drivers. A lot of these are just people from the north who think that they're still in Jersey.

-The cops don't like college students

-We have a lot of old people. Nothing wrong with old people, it's just that some of them drive when they know they're not supposed to.

Tempe, AZ, USA

Pros
-Arizona State University's main campus is there
-Located near Phoenix
-Mild Winters
Cons
-ASU has reputation of party school (Thanks to Mill Avenue)
-Desert location
-excessive heat during summer