This are my feelings about Decade.

Pros:

The title Character is the central focus of the story, until some Heisei Rider shows(Blade,Hibiki,Den-O)
Shocker coming back!!
Really cool storyline.
Great mystery surronding Tsukasa.
Coolest Kamen Rider opening ever.
Best Kamen Rider movie ever(it will give you the ultimate nerdgasim)

Cons:

Yusake was an asshole and a moron. They should have used the same character and same actor. That would have been awesome.

It was only 31 episodes long. It was more potential than that. You could have had Tsukasa travel to all of the Showa era Worlds, fighting Dai-Shocker and learning more about his past, making a connection to the movie.

Complete Form sucks. He should be able to transform into the Ultimate forms. And he can summon them to preform one of three attacks, a slash attack, a blast attack, or a Rider Kick. Also, he should have gained a cool-looking sword that has a slash attack that combines all the Ultimate form slash attacks in one. I would call it Decalibur.

Have the final episode, we learn that Narutaki is Tuskasa's father and the original Great Leader from the Showa era. And the reason he told the other Riders that Decade was the devil was to start the Rider war and get Tsukasa killed so he can regain the status of Great Leader. And his true form is a Kaijin that looks like a combination of all the chief Kaijins put together.

Rating: 9.5/10

Even with all it's problems, It's more awesome than Captain Kirk and James Bond combining into a single entity of manlyness. It's that good.

Some kind of Beast mode
You guys and these Decade threads. Just begging for Black Fang to walts In here. lol

Wait, Red you saw the Movie?

Pros:

- I love Decade's design. He is hands-down my favorite Heisei Rider, design-wise.
- The concept of Decade traveling through the alternate realities is interesting and the bizarre ones they came up with (Ryuki Lawyers, Blade officeworkers) were funky in their own right.
- The first few episodes were filmed REALLY stylishly. Some of the slickest direction I've seen in a recent Kamen Rider show.
- Decade's instrumental theme. BAD. ASS.
- Lack of the obnoxious CGI megavehicles.

Cons:
- The concept's execution was just poor. And bringing the Showaverse into a Heisei anniversary series? Lame. The whole series just reeks of sloppy writing.
- Complete form's design. Way to ruin my favorite rider design, Toei.
- I guess everything I didn't list as a pro? >>

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Ehhh I have to agree to only a few of those things and give it a lower rating than that. Probably 8.25 or something.

First of all, I liked that the fact we got a series dedicated to a 'decade' of Heisei riders. That is amazing as it is. Despite the fact that they couldn't get ALL of the original actors back I was happy of seeing old riders again, original actor or not. Plus they gave a reason why the worlds Tsukasa traveled to were not the original worlds of the Heisei riders which is pretty clever.

Ryouta Murai, in my opinion, played his version of Kuuga pretty well. I've only seen a few clips of Kuuga and watched the Super Battle Video of Godai going through newspaper clippings of him as Kuuga. Only based on that and then comparing to his new incarnation, Ryouta did his best. And I'd have to disagree on the asshole part definitely.

Now the 31 episodes I agree on a bit. They could have made it a bit longer. But I think you can go so far as traveling to ALL of the Rider universes? Now that could be a problem. That's recast frenzy (Plus you would get a handful of pissed off Showa fans). I didn't mind the recasts mind you, but I think that would be a bit much. Plus its an anniversary to THE HEISEI riders. I know I know, Black and Amazon appeared in the show (and X Rider for a clip along with Apollo Geist). and the past riders in the movie. Down to it, it's an anniversary for the Heisei era.

Okay for Complete Form, I don't see any problem to it. A majority of people cried and cried saying it looked ugly etc etc. I was skeptical of it. Seeing its abilities in its debut blew those out. It was a good final form for Decade plus a great way bring back the Ultimate forms of the past riders. I think it was wise though not to give Complete Form another weapon. Its overpowered enough as it is :p.

The final episode, yes they could of done something better, but we're getting a movie in December (For us international fans that will take a while :laugh: but its worth the wait.) so I'm content.

There is probably more I want to add but they aren't coming to mind now.

- Complete form's design. Way to ruin my favorite rider design, Toei.

*Puts Card Crown on Daikamonohashi head*

Telepi: NO. #1!!!

Anyway...hmmm...I know this was an anniversary and all...but so was Kabuto.:laugh:

Pros:

-The opening scene...just insane
-Music: C'mon most people thought that the day Gackt does a rider opening is the day pigs fly as hell freezes over...then again...same can be said about the Battlizer being used in Sentai. Also, gotta love the latin beat of Decade's theme. And Final Attack Ride Hibiki, just sick as hell.:buttrock:
-New concepts like the Thebee Zecter Stinger Shooter

Con:

-The opening scene...dream or not...it established Decade as a friggin Pink Jesus Rider armed with his pink star bolts of doom. After which, he allowed Accel Form to compete with Clock Up and can destroy Undead without sealing them and travel through the mirror world...WATCH OUT VENTARA:laugh:
-Narutaki talking about Tsukasa's screams...screams of what...laughter???:sly:
-Blade's a sequel to Dragon Knight...and a possibility of a team up between Dragon Knight and Masked Rider.:laugh:
-Last but not least...Riotroopers...are...*cries*

Overall, pretty decent, the actor change and ending wasn't bothersome, but still it felt like Toei dug through someone's fanfic blog.

I too didn't mind complete form as well, the only drawback was that the summons were more like shadows. And that they can only be used as finishers. As for bringing back the Showa Riders, Some of us didn't like it because Decade was promoted as the 10th anniversary of the Heisei Riders. But I do see that Decade was also meant to bring the whole Rider Series back under the same roof. Since keeping them seperate was a mistake on toei's part in the first place.

Eye See You
Cons:
-No Ultimate Rising Form
-Not enough Kuuga
-No explanation on the K-Touch
-Finale waiting for the Double/Decade Movie

Pros:
I liked everything else.

優しさの大人少女
here are what my opinion through the point of view.

[Cons]

- episodes until 31 was been lacked of... in other words the episode goes through shot, i felt disappointed.
- somehow the third Kamen Rider member like Kaitou-san seemed to be interesting in first appearance. but lately i found he always appeared than Onodera-kun.
- motorcyle battles were totally not appeared. unlike Kuuga, Blade, and Kiva much on the scene. Kamen Rider Black ride battles was better.
- for some reason Narutaki that is
- Onodera-kun's lack of Kamen Rider battles. i doubt it.

[Pros]

- Natsumi-san's technique to make Tsukasa-tachi making hilarious!
- Complete Form is unique form type unlike others. appearance is fine.
- Tsukasa's mystery having to sides. one is good. and Daishocker former leader. somehow if only appear Dark Decade. oh well.
- Crossover with Shinkenger and Kamen Rider Black was the best at least.
- Kenzaki, Yaguruma-sama, Nago-san, and Wataru-kun appeared in different episodes. i'm overjoyed.
- 2 movies like All Riders and 32th final episode. makes me interested.
- Gackt is best suitable singer for the opening song.

Prism Flash!
The one and only pro, and the only thing that matters: The return of the original BLACK/RX. :laugh: