Pros and Cons on the English dubs of Gundam SEED & Gundam SEED DESTINY

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, here I am again with another Gundam SEED/Gundam SEED Destiny topic.
I just felt that I should get it off my chest so here.

What do you think were the pros and cons on the English dubs of Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny?

I Couldn't think of any pros and cons for myself but if anyone would care to share their thought about the pros and cons, be my guest.

In Justice, We Trust!
I've only seen the English dub of Gundam SEED myself but here are a few pros:

Pros: Some of the voices, like Mwu's I'll admit sounds better in english.
Crying dosen't hurt the ears

Cons:
The fact that it comes on once a night for me, can get irratating. Especially when it starts to get good, then I have to wait till next week to see it.

I remmeber one time, it was starting to get good, then the week after YTV Didn't show it because of some stupid event. Then the following week when they DID play it, it was a fucking recap episode it was all the encouragement I needed to buy the DVD

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Nine times out of ten, I prefer the original Japanese dialogue because dubs usually suck for the most part. But there are rare exceptions like YuYu Hakusho and Inuyasha. SEED was one of the better dubs, IMO, being a fan of VA's like Matt Hill(Kira),Brad Swaile(Dearka),Richard Ian Cox(Tolle,Shani) and Chantal Strand(Lacus).

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I saw the first four episodes of the english dub of GSD and I think I might share some of my pros and cons about it.

Pros:
Samuel Vincent
Brad Swaile
Michael Adawraite
Kirby Morrow
Great dialogue in the first two episodes
Ted Cole

Cons:
Youlan, Vino, Lunamaria, and Meyrin's VAs
Stellar's VA sound like she was reading off the paper.
Matthew Erickson
Venessa Morsley made Cagalli sound like she had no emotions after SEED.

That's about it.

Here's my thoughts on the pros and cons of the English dub of Gundam SEED.

Pros:
Great cast, 99% of the actors did a hell of good job
Samuel Vincent, obviously
Mark Oliver & Trevor Duvall
Jillian Michaels

Cons:
No emotional cries or screams in some parts
Chantal Strand
*Matt Hill

I don't mean any disrepect to you, Fayt but I didn't think Matt Hill was an excellent Kira Yamato. I am more of an Erik Tate (Future Trunks/DBZ), David Wittenberg, and Michael Reisz type of person. As for Chantal Strand, too childish for me. I perfer Maggie Blue O' Hara or Carrie Anne Day as Lacus. Although it wouldn't hurt if Jillian Michaels did the speaking role for Lacus also.
I love Ted Cole, but there's something about Paul Dobson and David Kaye that have like that Suuichi Ikeda-ish vibe in them when it comes to playing the villians if you know what. but I think Ted Cole would count as number 3 on my list.

Banned
kira's crying has got to go in the japanese dub...lol...it does indeed hurt the ears...:laugh:

other than that i prefer the japanese over the dub...:buttrock:

I've met Matt Hill, I've hung out with Matt Hill and Matt Hill is a great guy with a great voice.... yet in every role he PLAYS he sounds like he's trying to say "Ya lets go hit some narly waves Braw!" which is why I assumed he played a surfer version of Havok in X-Men Evolution.

In Justice, We Trust!
I was suprised when I first heard Kira's voice. My reaction was:

"WTF? Kira sounds like Ironhide?"