DarkBlaze Member Jun 30, 2010 #1,501 If Saiko used the image I posted, then its my fault because I accidentally deleted it.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 30, 2010 #1,502 It's all good. Though if that can be updated/fixed as soon as possible that'd be nice.
Punk #MissionMiami Jun 30, 2010 #1,503 Kivat said: He brought a prop(s)? He got it.. I didn't know you can do that, but thinking about it. You gotta do what you gotta do to sell it. Good shyt. Click to expand... What better way to sell yourself by actually using the Shinken toys as props.
Kivat said: He brought a prop(s)? He got it.. I didn't know you can do that, but thinking about it. You gotta do what you gotta do to sell it. Good shyt. Click to expand... What better way to sell yourself by actually using the Shinken toys as props.
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Jun 30, 2010 #1,505 I replaced the green script with darkblaze' new link
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 30, 2010 #1,507 Punk said: What better way to sell yourself by actually using the Shinken toys as props. Click to expand... Forreal. DarkBlaze said: I have a present for you, Kivat: [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks. :buttrock::buttrock:
Punk said: What better way to sell yourself by actually using the Shinken toys as props. Click to expand... Forreal. DarkBlaze said: I have a present for you, Kivat: [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks. :buttrock::buttrock:
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jun 30, 2010 #1,508 So which character do you think BoA will give the 'Evil Space Alien' treatment? A Nanashi, Juzo, the big boss himself? Dayu? I hope BoA gives us cool Juzo and Nanashi figures.
So which character do you think BoA will give the 'Evil Space Alien' treatment? A Nanashi, Juzo, the big boss himself? Dayu? I hope BoA gives us cool Juzo and Nanashi figures.
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Jun 30, 2010 #1,509 I'd guess that Juzo gets figure treatment. But I'm really hoping for Dayu as well.
DarkBlaze Member Jun 30, 2010 #1,510 A Dayu figure would be bad***! If the quality of the figures are anything like they did for the Jungle Fury ones...I'll be happy. Even though I probably still won't be them. LOL.
A Dayu figure would be bad***! If the quality of the figures are anything like they did for the Jungle Fury ones...I'll be happy. Even though I probably still won't be them. LOL.