Power Rangers: Shinkenger 2011 (News Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
YOU GET IT 2011! So untill then sit back and enjoy rerurns or Dragonzord will eat you for breakfast!

Nah.

I will have Godzilla take care of this...

poster20823914.jpg

:laugh:

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Again dude, it's all about getting maximum exposure, and most people know about the Zyuranger suits. Then they gradually move on....

Last edited:

Punk

#MissionMiami
Again dude, it's all about getting maximum exposure, and most people know about the Zyuranger suits. Then they gradually move on....

Umm move on to what?

They should be exposing the fact they have a 2011 season in place. How stupid would it look for MMPR to get massive ratings while the newer season is forgotten.

Why not have 5 MMPR rangers and 5 other Shinken suits. Representing Past to Future.

-sdp

Nube
No one cares about the Shinkenger suits*, they wouldn't be getting half as much media attention had they done that.

*besides fans obviously

GekiKnight

The end justiΦ's the means
Umm move on to what?

They should be exposing the fact they have a 2011 season in place. How stupid would it look for MMPR to get massive ratings while the newer season is forgotten.

Why not have 5 MMPR rangers and 5 other Shinken suits. Representing Past to Future.

... They may not even have the Shinken suits considering they didn't even finish casting or near filming. As I said, MMPR is the MOST iconic. It makes everyone who was even a casual or partial fan riddle with nostalgia. In otherwords... it sparks interest in the series again. Honestly, this was their first MAJOR appearence to the media and I believe Saban and Nick were smart to do so at Comic-Con. PR is slowly creeping back into the eye of the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?