Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
So which character do you think BoA will give the 'Evil Space Alien' treatment? A Nanashi, Juzo, the big boss himself? Dayu?

I hope BoA gives us cool Juzo and Nanashi figures.

Haha, definitely the Nanashi.

Banned
BoA should to some S.H.Figuarts of Shinkger and only release them over as part of the PR 2011 line.

:castlerock:

Some kind of Beast mode
That girl Alexis looks cute. She kind of reminds me of Adelaide.

Yo, I know audtions can go from 5-20 depending on the amount, but daammit this shyt should be over. lol Well it's not July 1st yet so, I snapped a little early.

So whose gonna play my boy Jii?

That girl Alexis looks cute. She kind of reminds me of Adelaide.

Yo, I know audtions can go from 5-20 depending on the amount, but daammit this shyt should be over. lol Well it's not July 1st yet so, I snapped a little early.

So whose gonna play my boy Jii?

That Alexis girl looks like she be nice fit to play Samurai Yellow, no news on who's going to play Jii but I assume the Princess fills the role of Jii, they should get a few guys to play the Kurokos except make them like a Bulk and Skull characters.

Some kind of Beast mode
That Alexis girl looks like she be nice fit to play Samurai Yellow, no news on who's going to play Jii but I assume the Princess fills the role of Jii, they should get a few guys to play the Kurokos except make them like a Bulk and Skull characters.

Ahh right right.

Oh yea the kurokos! I forgot about them, they def. should be in the series. I wonder if they're going to bring over the Shinkenger/Shiba Clan Banner. :O_O: That would be awessssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmme. :buttrock:

Some kind of Beast mode
DB, I hope your feeling is right.

It might be, because I get that feeling too.

When you get the part, are you aloud to tell people? Or are those oother things you're not supposed to tell?

Banned
Damn. Alexis is very hot and cute too. She looks good to be yellow ranger. That's my opinion. If turns out that she's going to playing as pink ranger...! :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.