変わって欲しくないよ。
I thought the song thing was just for fun, anyway xD

Matrix of Leadership
It is. But people were posting mad crazy, so I wasn't sure what people thought. Haha

Skyline Comics
Name: Kenji Sriyunyongwat
Picture:

Rider Designation: G
kamen-rider-g.png

Returning from either RPG?: No
Bio: Kenji is a 31-year-old Thai/Chinese male who has grown jaded with the workings of corporate America while venturing forth into small business capitalism. Kenji's interests span the gamut of indulging a fixation for escapism through Roleplaying Games, Video Games, and watching the occasional Kamen Rider episode. Talents include a logical mind ripe for troubleshooting computer problems and a decent ability to create palletable dishes for human consumption. Currently working as Tech Support Engineer for a high profile software company, he works throughout the stresses of the day longing for earlier periods in life where the only responsibility a child had was performing a Henshin motion correctly. Recently joining HJU to bolster his fledgling comic/toy start-up company while on company time, Kenji saw was a random link which said "OPEN" and when clicked precipitated a luminous flash of light. He awoke in an foreign new world adorned with a face that wasn't his own. As the lamp light flickers in the dead of night, Kenji walks briskly; hoping that each step he takes will lead him one step closer to home.

Matrix of Leadership
Hmmm, I would deny this, cause u didn't incorporate the dream and the flash. But....I kinda like the computer idea you have. Welcome aboard!

Matrix of Leadership
ALSO!

Everyone look at the front page. If your chatacter is missing, let me know! I will fix it over our break!

Ore, Sanjou!
Name: Kenji Sriyunyongwat
Picture:

Rider Designation: G
kamen-rider-g.png

Bio: Kenji is a 31-year-old Thai/Chinese male who has grown jaded with the workings of corporate America while venturing forth into small business capitalism. Kenji's interests span the gamut of indulging a fixation for escapism through Roleplaying Games, Video Games, and watching the occasional Kamen Rider episode. Talents include a logical mind ripe for troubleshooting computer problems and a decent ability to create palletable dishes for human consumption. Currently working as Tech Support Engineer for a high profile software company, he works throughout the stresses of the day longing for earlier periods in life where the only responsibility a child had was performing a Henshin motion correctly. Recently joining HJU to bolster his fledgling comic/toy start-up company while on company time, Kenji saw was a random link which said "OPEN" and when clicked precipitated a luminous flash of light. He awoke in an foreign new world adorned with a face that wasn't his own. As the lamp light flickers in the dead of night, Kenji walks briskly; hoping that each step he takes will lead him one step closer to home.

Nothing bad meant, but I already have a character in this named Kenji, so would you be able to change your character's first name or give him a nickname so that there isn't any confusion?

Lurker
MERRY DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyline Comics
Nothing bad meant, but I already have a character in this named Kenji, so would you be able to change your character's first name or give him a nickname so that there isn't any confusion?

Ok. Matrix, please see updated bio.

Name: Genji Sriyunyongwat
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider G

Bio: Genji is a 31-year-old Thai/Chinese male who has grown jaded with the workings of corporate America while venturing forth into small business capitalism. Genji's interests span the gamut of indulging a fixation for escapism through Roleplaying Games, Video Games, and watching the occasional Kamen Rider episode. Talents include a logical mind ripe for troubleshooting computer problems and a decent ability to create palletable dishes for human consumption. Currently working as Tech Support Engineer for a high profile software company, he works throughout the stresses of the day longing for earlier periods in life where the only responsibility a child had was performing a Henshin motion correctly. Recently joining HJU to bolster his fledgling comic/toy start-up company while on company time, Genji saw was a random link which said "OPEN" and when clicked precipitated a luminous flash of light. He awoke in an foreign new world adorned with a face that wasn't his own. As the lamp light flickers in the dead of night, Genji walks briskly; hoping that each step he takes will lead him one step closer to home.