Ore, Sanjou!
"Well, look at it this way, Ms. Ace of Hearts, Verde has a really small deck, and generally isn't considered to be one of the tougher mirror world riders. Not only do you have a bow, but that bow can double as a bladed weapon. I don't think you're gonna need too many cards. The guy's likely to try dirty tricks, but probably not anything that you'd have to counter with a card of your own" Arc said to Chalice, not too worried "Just stay on your toes, and don't let your guard down"

"I must thank you for doing the dirty work of killing all these mirror monsters for me" Verde said to them "It would've been far too much trouble to do that myself"

"Go to hell, you coward, and take your long-tongued pet there too! Or better yet, why don't I send you there myself" Arc yelled over to Verde "Oh, is that a challenge? I'll take you up on that, then" the green rider responded. "Get them, BioGreeza" he then commanded to his mirror monster

"Alright, you wanna take the wild-eyed lizard there or should I?" Arc asked Chalice in regards to BioGreeza

(OOC: alright, we should probably space out our posts and try to draw out the battle for now since we won't get to fight Ohja until Gai and Raia have been defeated and their contract monsters stolen, and at the moment nobody is fighting either of those riders AFAIK)

Chalice nodded at Arc's words. "I'll take the beast! You go for the master!"

With that said Chalice dashed away from Arc and began to fire on BioGreeza with her arrow.

---------------------------

(OOC: That works for me. Short post, comp is on the fritz!)

Pokemon master!
Den-Ojou briefly closed her eyes as she made the Perfect Weapon command, taking a deep breath and hoping for a good result. Trying to focus her energy in deflecting the attack. She then opened her eyes and before she released the barrier, Birth had brought Blancwing crashing down and knocking Magnagiga over, creating a mess. Femme and Zolda would take the initiative to escape

"What the hell..." she would say to herself and saluted Birth for the assist. With the menace being under control, she jumped through a mirrored surface and takes her leave from the battlefield.

Back in the real world, Nami would shake Ren's hand before she is returned. She takes a run for her next task, but as she runs, a figure lurks from the shadows watching her with interest before vanishing.