No Fear, No Pain.
But but...I is disappoint. I know I didn't see Accel on the front page list...well back to Agito then.

No Fear, No Pain.
Character Bio:

Name: Ziginz Zegell

Picture:
zigz33.jpg

631ecdfcfy3.jpg

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Agito

Returning from either RPG: No

Bio: Ziginz, or Ziggy as he is sometimes called, is a 23 year old man who does what work he can where he can. He is very creative and hopes to have a carrier someday which will allow him to use his unique talents to their fullest. He has loved video games, anime, even trading card games, for practically as long as he can remember. When his best friend showed him a few clips of Kamen Rider, he was instantly addicted. Within a years time he had learned almost everything there was to know about Kamen Rider. While keeping up with the current series, catching up on the series that he had missed out on, and trying to create his own concepts on top of his other hobbies, he also works at a book store and is trying to find a full time job.

Woot, Kamen Rider G! Now we're one step closer to having a cooking episode!

By the way Undrave, do you have your character ready so I can start compiling the story for our world? (If my computer is still up after I tinker with it these couple of days)

In Justice, We Trust!
Woot, Kamen Rider G! Now we're one step closer to having a cooking episode!

By the way Undrave, do you have your character ready so I can start compiling the story for our world? (If my computer is still up after I tinker with it these couple of days)

Kamen Rider Iron Chef!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQzHtNxqzw"]YouTube - Iron Chef Kamen Rider[/ame]

Matrix of Leadership
Character Bio:

Name: Ziginz Zegell

Picture:
zigz33.jpg

631ecdfcfy3.jpg

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Agito

Returning from either RPG: No

Bio: Ziginz, or Ziggy as he is sometimes called, is a 23 year old man who does what work he can where he can. He is very creative and hopes to have a carrier someday which will allow him to use his unique talents to their fullest. He has loved video games, anime, even trading card games, for practically as long as he can remember. When his best friend showed him a few clips of Kamen Rider, he was instantly addicted. Within a years time he had learned almost everything there was to know about Kamen Rider. While keeping up with the current series, catching up on the series that he had missed out on, and trying to create his own concepts on top of his other hobbies, he also works at a book store and is trying to find a full time job.

Accepted. Sorry dude, I haven't updated the front page in awhile. I will over break:sweat:

No Fear, No Pain.
This pleases me to no end! Thank you, I shall begin posting whenever the break is over.