Algo Fonix Actually back this time Apr 24, 2011 #11 Congrats! A happy life together for the both of ya!
GekiBlack Red Falcon Apr 24, 2011 #13 Congratulations ! I hope the both of you live a happy life together ! :anime:
NateRiver Welcome Apr 24, 2011 #14 I have no idea who you are. But congratulations on your marriage.Hope you don't get divorced. By the way, you look extremely skinnier in the third picture.
I have no idea who you are. But congratulations on your marriage.Hope you don't get divorced. By the way, you look extremely skinnier in the third picture.
lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Apr 24, 2011 #15 For some reason I thought you two were already married ... lol!! BUT congratulations :anime:
gaiatron I'll show you something scary... Apr 24, 2011 #18 congrats to you and trigger. a happy and bright future awaits the both of you.:anime: after this, time to move on to FK and bolt's party.
congrats to you and trigger. a happy and bright future awaits the both of you.:anime: after this, time to move on to FK and bolt's party.
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Apr 24, 2011 #19 Whee! Can I come to the Honeymoon?!? :169: Congratulations! :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: