Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Hey hey guys! As LT and I get ready to move I need to get rid of some games and stuff that I just don't play anymore. Shipping will depend on where you live. I will calculate it for you. :anime: Here ya go!

1) Namco x Capcom - PS2 - Excellent condition - Game, Case, Manual, and reg card - $15

*warning big pic*
[hide]
119qg4p.jpg

[/hide]

2) Custom Nintendo DS Lite - Great condition - System, stylus, and charger - Shoulder buttons feel slightly loose to me, but they work fine - $75

The case was custom done for me, so it is one of a kind ;)

*warning big pics*
[hide]
Open
2nk1bud.jpg

263tqtv.jpg

Back
2cqcw7n.jpg

[/hide]

3) Modded Sega Saturn Console - Good condition - US system that has been switched to JP region. Will not play domestic games. A slight rattle occurs in the system but it still works. Controller port 2 is a little sensitive and sometimes requires placing something underneath the plug of the controller - System, A/V cable, power cord, and 2 controllers. - $50

262kuj8.jpg

4) Sega Saturn Import Games - All in great condition unless otherwise noted - Please note **THESE ARE ALL JAPANESE IMPORT! They will NOT play on an American Saturn**

27yoq55.jpg

• X Men vs Street Fighter w/ 4MB Ram in box - Complete $30
  • King of Fighters 95 w/ Ram Cart in box - Complete $15
  • King of Fighters 96 w/ 1MB Ram in box - Complete $20
  • Last Bronx (2 CD) - Complete with spine card, posters, stickers, bonus disc, etc. $10
  • From Tv Animation: Slam Dunk - Complete $6
  • Cyberbots: Limited Edition - Complete $50
  • Fire Pro Wrestling: 6 Man Scramble - Complete $10
  • Fire Pro Gaiden: Blazing Tornado - Complete $8
  • All Japan Pro Wrestling featuring Virtua - Complete $8
  • Virtua Fighter - Complete - Manual shows wear $5
  • Virtua Fighter Remix - Complete $5
  • Virtua Fighter 2 - Complete - Manual shows light wear $5
  • Virtua Fighter Kids - Complete w/ Spine Card $6
  • Fighting Vipers - Complete $6
  • Fighters Megamix - Complete - Manual shows light wear $8
  • Street Fighter Zero - Complete w/ Spine Card $15
  • Street Fighter Zero 2 - Complete $15
  • Street Fighter Zero 3 - Complete w/ Spine Card SOLD
  • Street Fighter Collection - Complete w/ Spine Card $20
  • Vampire Hunter - Complete w/ Spine Card $15
  • Vampire Savior - Complete w/ Spine Card $25
  • Gunbird - Complete w/ Spine Card $30
  • World Heroes Perfect - Complete $20
  • Fighters History Dynamite - Complete w/ Spine Card $20
  • Samurai Spirits III - Disc, Manual, and Case (from Box Set, not stand alone) - $8
  • Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special - Disc, Manual, and Case (from Box Set, not stand alone) $8
  • Hat Trick Hero S - Complete w/ Spine Card $8
  • J League Victory Goal - Complete $5

(or $250 if you want the whole set + system)

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Wow that's a lot of stuff.. and $250 for the whole lot isn't bad considering that if you added up all that together it's $431 @_@ .. which I think is about 42% off.. @_@ But don't hold me to that.. lol

In Justice, We Trust!
Wow that's a lot of stuff.. and $250 for the whole lot isn't bad considering that if you added up all that together it's $431 @_@ .. which I think is about 42% off.. @_@ But don't hold me to that.. lol

On the bright side, you won't have to worry about buying any more games for a long while. :p

Zodasaur
Don't modded Saturns play any region games (NTSC)? I may be interested in the system. Just to clarify, it will play backup-ed games right?

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Don't modded Saturns play any region games (NTSC)? I may be interested in the system. Just to clarify, it will play backup-ed games right?

The system just had the jumpers changed. It has not been hardmodded. Essentially the system thinks it's a Japanese system and behaves as such. So unfortunately only Japanese games with play on it.