Let's Go To Tokyo With FangireQueen! [slots available!]

I would love to come, but I was just there a few weeks ago. If I could, I would go with you in a heartbeat.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Sorry to everyone who can't go :( I'll be planning them almost yearly so start saving up ^^

Just a suggestion, but how about Disney Sea? I forgot if that was in Tokyo though....if not then just scrap it.

It's not in Tokyo, but it's definitely close enough to consider ^^

...You tempt me...

*tempts tempts tempts*

can i go for free? you can stuff me inside your suitcase.

something tells me customs might get mad if I have a body in my suitcase >.>

Tempting, but no way I can get away from work -___-

But with this many months in advance many jobs would be willing to figure something out.

I could use my $1000 tax return and go... but I was also thinking about going home to see my parents this summer. So $3500 overall for a pleasant trip... need to think this over, lol.

Pretty much I have enough connections that's why I can do this trip for free. Going by yourself for the same time, you'd probably wind up spending nearly $5,000. So yeh definitely give it a think over.

if i wasn't already planning on going there during the winter holiday (x-mas/new year) i would join you guys...

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
if i wasn't already planning on going there during the winter holiday (x-mas/new year) i would join you guys...

The winter holiday is a hell of a time to go there. It's HELLA cold and things are a bit too insane for my taste lol

Sorry to everyone who can't go :( I'll be planning them almost yearly so start saving up ^^

something tells me customs might get mad if I have a body in my suitcase >.>

Nah,I'll have it under control.....trust me. lol

since you do it yearly,maybe i can save up some money and go one time. hopefully.

DSP

Lurker
I can't go this year, I have university and too many cons to go to to have enough money :C though if you're going next year since I'm ending uni I'll be more than willing to go then C:

I guess I really should start saving now then XD