Life is viewtiful
Congrats!! :dance: Did anyone at the wedding even notice/acknowledge the kiva references besides you and trigger? And we want a wedding video! :mad:

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Just put it up on like flikr or something and then post the link. :coolshades:

First I gotta finish getting them all lol. The tornadoes kinda slowed everything down.

Wow you guys look great in those photos.

Thank you!

You guys look amazing, lol at luna's best man XD

Congrats you two : D

THanks! And I know right? lol The guys actually were pretty into catching the garter o_O

Nice photos! I like the one with the rings a lot! I couldn't help but notice.. is that a soccer cake on the table with your wedding cake? Who's the soccer fan?

Is there a wedding video? : )

Yes there's a wedding video, just gotta get it then convert it for computer

LT is a GIANT soccer fan. So i got him a soccer cake for his cake haha. I'm a fan too, but LT like eats, sleeps, and breathes soccer :laugh:

I'd guess the soccer cake was a groom's cake?

Yup! LT is so obsessed lol

Congrats!! :dance: Did anyone at the wedding even notice/acknowledge the kiva references besides you and trigger? And we want a wedding video! :mad:

Yup! My friend's boyfriend is a huge Kiva fan so he caught all the references and i got a big high five lol.

I will hopefully have a wedding video soon. I know my uncle recorded it, but not what format so i may have to do some trickyness to get it online.

(っ・ω・)っ
Yes there's a wedding video, just gotta get it then convert it for computer

LT is a GIANT soccer fan. So i got him a soccer cake for his cake haha. I'm a fan too, but LT like eats, sleeps, and breathes soccer :laugh:

Yay lol!! And boys and their sports, huh? I'm glad he enjoyed it!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Ometedou Gozaimasu, FangaireQueen and LunaTrigger!
FQ, you looked lovely in your dress.
I guess you guys got your happy ending after all!
I hope when you get your first child, pass the torch- the torch of Toku tamashii- so he'll be like you guys.
All the best, and God speed! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: