Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
Those seem to be growing in Popularity out side of Ontario.
Actually, one of my Cousin's (and his soon-to-be Wife) had one in place of the tradtional Stag Party/Hen Night the day before the wedding.

It was a pretty cool party hosted by the two of them with pently of Drinks, Karaoke and Door Prize draws. They raised some $3,600 for their honeymoon to Denmark.

Wow that's great!
@_@ And yeah! A lot of the people really seemed to enjoy it.. and a few of them were like "Damn these are better than the ones at Wonderland" so I gave out my email address to them in case they ever wanted to throw a party and have me there.
And yeah same here! Games and prizes, drinks and music! I and the other bridesmaids brought some food, and hors d'oeuvres and it was pretty fun. Yesterday was a nice day, too!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yesterday was beautiful. Sunny but not blistering hot with a cool evening that made for nice sleeping.

(っ・ω・)っ
Yeah it was a gorgeous day! @_@ Too bad about all the mosquitos at night.. or it would be a lovely evening, too!

Like a Tiger boss
Omg the stars are always so pretty where i live. Not to bad with bugs either. We aint to bad. I like going and looking out. Star gazing ftw!

Banned
OMG... I only have three hours left of work and I'm ready to just fall asleep out of boredom. Total 180 from the awesome Saturday yesterday. T^T

I wanna go back to the archery range...
onion_msn_smileys-25.gif

What kind of Archery do you do?
Compound? Longbow? Japanese Zen/Yumi?

I could totally see you in as a Priestess killing demons with a Yumi :buttrock:

Yesterday was beautiful. Sunny but not blistering hot with a cool evening that made for nice sleeping.

Yeah it was a gorgeous day! @_@ Too bad about all the mosquitos at night.. or it would be a lovely evening, too!

DAMN YOU EASTERNERS! :shakefist
It was 28 here, and the night was so blazing hot i thought i wa going to die.

(っ・ω・)っ
Thats really sweet Zander! I'll be sure to spread the word, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.