Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a Tiger boss
Regulars are great at times. They will do some awesome stuff for you. Some of my regulars will give me tips for cokes or something. Just little things like that. :3

It stinks.
So today, I went to a friend's birthday party and I had a good time. We just chilled/relaxed and talk about the good old days back in high school. We also watched Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

Like a Tiger boss
Aww Kageki thats soo awesome to hear. You deserve a good time. <3 Im so stoked you had an awesome time. <3 :3

Now Demonic
I think I'm suffering from some kind of emotional blue screen of death.

My grandma is dying. She's been circling the drain since mom died and now she's gone into renal failure. I think I'm losing my mind, so many feelings at once. My chest hurts.

(っ・ω・)っ
I think I'm suffering from some kind of emotional blue screen of death.

My grandma is dying. She's been circling the drain since mom died and now she's gone into renal failure. I think I'm losing my mind, so many feelings at once. My chest hurts.

Hey Smile, that's tough to hear but you need to be strong.. someone close to me is in a similar situation, too.. so I can relate to you. Just keep going and do what you can, be strong, man.. you have my regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.