Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
Nom. I could go buy some Ramune from the little Japanese store in the mall... What flavor do you like?

We might also have to go back to that restaurant we went to over on Green St. so you can get some sushi, and I can get some yakisoba!
Yuuuum~ Ramune~ I like original and strawberry flavored :3

I really like that restaurant, though every time my mom asks me what I want for dinner and I'm craving Japanese food, it always slips my mind. *sigh* Ah, Matsuri~ I should never forget the name.

FuuNoKami Oka

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I went to the Dentist today for the first time in a few years (I have no insurance) and my upper lip is still numb. Good thing is, my smile is now 1005 better! I am so happy. Can't wait until I can eat something. I am starving.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The dentist is so expensive but I really should go :(

Who the heck decided that Dentistry wasn't part of necessary medecine and always ends up in a different insurance package?! This is such a scam ><

I went to the Dentist today for the first time in a few years (I have no insurance) and my upper lip is still numb. Good thing is, my smile is now 1005 better! I am so happy. Can't wait until I can eat something. I am starving.
I'm not looking forward to my next visit, if I need anything fixed it's gonna cost, since Dentists are not part of the Free health care we have in Denmark, and it's only free if you're under 18, which I'll only be for another 7 weeks.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm not looking forward to my next visit, if I need anything fixed it's gonna cost, since Dentists are not part of the Free health care we have in Denmark, and it's only free if you're under 18, which I'll only be for another 7 weeks.
It's not part of healthcare in Canada either... then again with the way our system is going it's kind of a good thing >.>

Maybe you should try to go one last time before you're 18? ^^;

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Well, today I felt like a total dumbass. I ALMOST lost my paycheck and I'm regretting every minute of it. But, it's even worse when the person who found it realized how stupid you are and brags about it with his other buddies. Truly, I am not the most likeable guy there.

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
Everybody misplaces things. It's really not anything to feel inferior about. Sounds like those douches at your work just want to slap each other on the ass.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Everybody misplaces things. It's really not anything to feel inferior about. Sounds like those douches at your work just want to slap each other on the ass.
I think the thing is, is that it's money. Money that those guys work their asses off for. Money that's needed to take care of themselves and feed their children. And I'm guessing for me to almost lose it; it's like for them 'Hey, that guy is taking this job for granted. Doesn't he realize how much we struggle for that ****'.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Man, 11 hours shifts for the next two weeks including a 13 hour shift next Friday @__@
:disappoin Those are some long ass shifts. Bet your check will be nice though.

Well, today I felt like a total dumbass. I ALMOST lost my paycheck and I'm regretting every minute of it. But, it's even worse when the person who found it realized how stupid you are and brags about it with his other buddies. Truly, I am not the most likeable guy there.
At least you didn't lose your check. I've done that before. That really sucks.

I had 4 teeth filled and it costs $500. So, yeah, it's expensive. AND...I have to go back for more in a month. :disappoin
I need to go to your dentist. I need some dental work done and my dentist charges $240 per filling. I am now searching for another dentist. It really sucks too because my dentist is an awesome, really smart guy but I just cannot afford his fees.

So I got my first Copyright Infringement notice because of my ShaUTa clip, apparently Toei took offense to it.
I've always been terrified of getting one of those.. D: I've never downloaded anything domestic and never will but still the possibility exists of getting one for downloading toku.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
If I had lost it today, I'll probably be in the same boat as you were.
It actually wasn't a big deal. The payroll department cancelled the check and then printed me a new one the next day. The worst thing about it was feeling like a forgetful dumbass for losing a paycheck I had toiled for. :laugh:

We all make mistakes though. :thumbs:

KAGEKI

It stinks.
It actually wasn't a big deal. The payroll department cancelled the check and then printed me a new one the next day. The worst thing about it was feeling like a forgetful dumbass for losing a paycheck I had toiled for. :laugh:

We all make mistakes though. :thumbs:
Maybe, but still. Money is money and it's kinda of a big deal. People really do act pretty pissy and moody if you end up losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon