Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a Tiger boss
I think I'm suffering from some kind of emotional blue screen of death.

My grandma is dying. She's been circling the drain since mom died and now she's gone into renal failure. I think I'm losing my mind, so many feelings at once. My chest hurts.

Just calm down. You wont do any good panicking. Trust me. I know its hard just calm down. I know easier said then done and believe me it is easier said then done. I know it seems bad now but it becomes the darkest before the dawn. Things will get better and hopefully soon. Try to be safe and sane. We're here for you. <3

Thanks ladies, it was a breather from all the drama that was happening at home (which, I'm not really comfortable talking about right now).

It's okay not to get to personal. Not everyone is a big mouth like me. I do that enough for everyone. xD But i do hope things get better for you and if you need to talk you can always send me a line. Ill listen. <3

It stinks.
It's okay not to get to personal. Not everyone is a big mouth like me. I do that enough for everyone. xD But i do hope things get better for you and if you need to talk you can always send me a line. Ill listen. <3

Thank you Blazing Tiger, I greatly appreciate it. :thumbs:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Man, going through my 8+ years of collecting Star Wars and Star Trek and really thinning out the herd. It's hard.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I feel ya, I went through the same thing. I'm down to a plastic tote with some SW action figures sitting in the garage. Gone are the vehicles, creatures, playsets, posters, cardboard displays, and other random SW paraphernalia of my youth.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm only doing it because I'm moving rooms, it's way too much and I want to focus on my Tokusatsu and Doctor Who stuff mostly. I'll keep some of it though.

I love Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, but sometimes I have to have what the hell they were thinking. I am looking at you Chick from Ryuki.

Also paid for my final two college classes..... Only a few months left till I graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.