Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only stupid if you don't treat it... What he did was triaged it, and it wasn't that deep that it needed stitches.

Exactly. I cleaned it up and used a lot of stuff to treat it before I glued it together. I didnt put the glue into the wound. I closed the skin and put glue on that.

I have done this before.
 
Exactly. I cleaned it up and used a lot of stuff to treat it before I glued it together. I didnt put the glue into the wound. I closed the skin and put glue on that.

I have done this before.

Ok cool. sorry to go off.. I just don't want to see anyone hurt or have complications from getting hurt.
 
Ok cool. sorry to go off.. I just don't want to see anyone hurt or have complications from getting hurt.

I am used to getting cuts, gashes, etc. I was a skateboarder, wrestler, crafter, etc.

I have used glue on many wounds before. I have had surgery that they used both stiches and glue. Not to mention my mom works in a hospital.
 
So, in addition to [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOps4qA5rM]Batman[/ame]

Toronto also has it's own Spiderman:

2012-06-09144712.avif

Man, I'd love to see these guys get together and form the Toronto Justice League, or Avengers:laugh:
 
He is. :sweat:
But hey, 20 somethings for still living with their parents these days is not an uncommon ocurrance.

Hell, i'm one missed rent paymet away from moving back in with mine :laugh:

He is... as in you know the person to say that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top