Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
Shot arrows at targets, made a new friend who loved Power Rangers and took up archery to be like the Pink Ranger and walked through artwork inspired by Harry Potter... what an awesome Saturday. :p
thats awesome

Got my first parking fine ticket today. Here's to many more to come :sweat:
ouch

i saw the first 2 episodes of Kamen Rider (original) today while playing ModNation Racers (Multitasking FTW) :anime:

Hade Ni Ikuze!
This work week's killing me. Fires all across my county, annoying assholes on the phone, annoying assholes off the phone. >_< It makes me want to start hunting these fuckers down and beat the living **** out of them.

Be SO fucking glad when Tuesday gets here and i got three days off. I need a break.

Now Demonic
You know, if Criss Angel didn't come off as a complete ponce I'd give him a roll in the hey.

Hade Ni Ikuze!
Clerk: Hi, welcome To McDonalds, what can I get you?

Me: Hi, can I get half a dozen chicken nuggets please?

Clerk: Oh I'm sorry, we only serve 6, 10 or 20.

Me: So you can't serve me half a dozen chicken nuggets?

Clerk: No, only 6, 10, or 20

Me: OK, interesting...

Seriously? Proves right there taht McDonalds people are stupid. :p

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Even if the person keys in on "dozen," that'll be just two orders of 6s.

Banned
@_@ Made $230 today doing caricatures at my cousin's Stag and Doe event.. too bad I don't get to keep a cent haha it's all for them to help raise money for their honeymoon! I am super tired though!

Those seem to be growing in Popularity out side of Ontario.
Actually, one of my Cousin's (and his soon-to-be Wife) had one in place of the tradtional Stag Party/Hen Night the day before the wedding.

It was a pretty cool party hosted by the two of them with pently of Drinks, Karaoke and Door Prize draws. They raised some $3,600 for their honeymoon to Denmark.

Super Moderator
OMG... I only have three hours left of work and I'm ready to just fall asleep out of boredom. Total 180 from the awesome Saturday yesterday. T^T

I wanna go back to the archery range...
onion_msn_smileys-25.gif

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Augh I just got out of work and I have to go back at 9 PM to help out. The Summer Festival is kicking our ass and we're low on employee. At least it makes up for the crappy St-Jean we had this year >< I'm way too nice... but on the other hand I need the hours.

You know, if Criss Angel didn't come off as a complete ponce I'd give him a roll in the hey.

A guy I knew in high school is a professional magician and has his own TV show on cable.

In this bit he's messing around with people's cellphone with his mind!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr59fiKR1XE"]YouTube - ‪Comme par magie 2 ARTV avec Luc Langevin / Capsule "le cellulaire"‬&rlm;[/ame]

Like a Tiger boss
Sounds like i aint the only one who had an annoying or a really bad day around here. Im not alone. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.