Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in love with someone else already? You fall fast, man! Or are we talking about camping with the family/ your mom?

The family :)
Though I do hope to go away with one of the lovey ladies I work with some time soon ;o

And ill watch out for murderers, though tha most dangerous thing around here is squirrels.

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
Back at the internship after taking the week off last week. Probably the most chill thing I've done this summer :3

Totally solidifies my want to work in a library tech setting.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hint at next EL CHEAPO cosplay:

CHANGE?! YA GOT CHANGE!?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can pull that off. :laugh:

And ill watch out for murderers, though tha most dangerous thing around here is squirrels.

Squirrels?? :O_O:

squirrel_bazooka.jpg

m3sach

The Captain, LIKE A BOSS
i missed school for 2 days in a row because of my ipod wouldnt ring the alarm, idk what im gonna miss it a 3rd time:redface2:

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
Something's got to give with my sleep schedule as well. Fall semester starts a week from tomorrow and I'm still staying up until 6:00 AM and sleeping until 2:00 PM everyday. :redface2:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
i slept for ten hours last night and I was still yawning most of the evening -.- I need to get up relatively early tomorow to make it easier to wake up at 6 AM this saturday for work.

I think I'm close to losing my job :/ the new regional director doesn't seem to like me at all (feels like he only hears about me when I do something wrong), and even if I don't get fired I'll probably need to sacrifice my wednesday gaming night to work an extra shift or I won't be able to keep up my budget ><

I need a new job but I have no idea where to go. I don't have any marketable skills and even if I were to go back to school I have no faith in my ability to get a diploma...even there I wouldn't know what to study :/

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's who I was thinking, but I couldn't remember his name. :laugh:

He's kinda hit or miss for me though, I prefer TGWTG's Nostalgia Critic to his Bum Reviews.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Something's got to give with my sleep schedule as well. Fall semester starts a week from tomorrow and I'm still staying up until 6:00 AM and sleeping until 2:00 PM everyday. :redface2:

Back to school already?. Didn't you just start your summer a few weeks ago?.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
I think I'm close to losing my job :/ the new regional director doesn't seem to like me at all (feels like he only hears about me when I do something wrong), and even if I don't get fired I'll probably need to sacrifice my wednesday gaming night to work an extra shift or I won't be able to keep up my budget ><

I feel the same way with my supervisor at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.