Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I should already be a asleep but there was too much traffic outside my window. Sir Elton John was in town for an open air show and lots of people went to see it.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
the weekend kinda just blended into one day for me at least it felt like it

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Next week is going to suck >< no continuous weekend, nights every day I work with tons of people going to the Festival.

(っ・ω・)っ
@_@ Made $230 today doing caricatures at my cousin's Stag and Doe event.. too bad I don't get to keep a cent haha it's all for them to help raise money for their honeymoon! I am super tired though!

Eye See You
Easily the most stressful, busy, and dangerous night at work yesterday. Had that only to go home, sleep for 2 hours, wake up, then suffer from insomnia until I had to come in for this 12 hour shift. I love Jesus.

the weekend kinda just blended into one day for me at least it felt like it

Sounds like one of my weekend binge fests.

@_@ Made $230 today doing caricatures at my cousin's Stag and Doe event.. too bad I don't get to keep a cent haha it's all for them to help raise money for their honeymoon! I am super tired though!

That's awesome.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
*giggles-snort*
http://fav.me/d3ktma7

Well that was nice of you to help, still it kind sucks you can't keep a cent.

Super Moderator
Shot arrows at targets, made a new friend who loved Power Rangers and took up archery to be like the Pink Ranger and walked through artwork inspired by Harry Potter... what an awesome Saturday. :p

Eye See You
The Angie lookalike moved out of one of my work buildings today. :disappoin

She's 24 and married, had no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.