TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

Wait...what is that?! Since when has Volkwagen not being pricks about their IP being used in a 'war' setting?
 
Wait...what is that?! Since when has Volkwagen not being pricks about their IP being used in a 'war' setting?

ART-Feather Bumblebee - DX size. It's basically a re-shell of the Generations BB. The regular e-tailers will not be carrying it.
 
Rumors are floating around that FP will be releasing their Crossfire Bruticus add-on set in G1 colors. This should match the Asian exclusive release of Energon Bruticus set.
 
That's cool, for those that missed out on it. I've got the first one, so I won't be bothering with it, but it's a great set.
Though I seem to have misplaced the weapon bits, the ones that combine to form the giant shotguns.
 
From PerfectEffect's blog

001kaiy.avif
004pc.avif
005ixd.avif
002rg.avif
003soi.avif

PA-01 & PE-12
007eta.jpg

006aqs.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top