TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Welp, I'm about to go to the one TRU I haven't checked yet. If I am lucky, I will find me a Vehicon. Wish me luck.

My hunt for Vehicons continue, but will never end until the goal is met.

I SERIOUSLY WANT INSECTICONS THOUGH. ; A;

Same here Kaji, i'm gonna to Tf hunting at a TRU and a Wal-Mart tomorrow.
Though around here i have seen nothing but wave 1 stuff still, hopefully i can find a Ratchet at least.

Plus Generations 2.0 wave 1 (the one with FoC Optimus, Jazz and Shockwave) is supposed to be out this month right?

Last edited:

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
dchoc, you should've named this thread Transformers Toy Thread - G2.

Also, my mission was a failure. There were only Bumblebees, Wheeljacks, a Cliffjumper, and a Soundwave.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMFP7dKLey4"]MakeToys Giant Vs. TFC Hercules: Round 2 - Robot Modes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJN9f0pzwQ"]MakeToys Giant Vs. TFC Hercules: Round 3 - Gestalt (combined) mode - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, really liked those reviews. I mean, finally, there is someone out there who doesn't totally dismiss Make Giant right off the bat. And to be honest, even from the early pictures of both, the molds of the Giant bot modes and the Gestalt look much more visually interesting to me (I think like you said, the Giant bots are a lot more distinct and have more personality than the TFC set.) I mean the only thing that makes me worried would be the build quality on Giant because iirc, Make toys didn't have the best reputation on that front.

dchoc

Shapeways updates for TFP Knockout from fakebusker83

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

KRiderBlues

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
That's EXACTLY what I've been wanting for my Knock Out,but aren't Shapeways' products molded in one solid color and have no paint apps?

Regardless,the bigger shoulders are a really nice touch.

Edit:I did NOT know that the car hood chest could push out!!!Now his heads lower and his shoulders are higher.This is another TFA Shockwave hunch joint for me.

dchoc

According to RobotKingdom:

MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe)
5800yen
Release in end of October 2012.
Lamborghini LP500S licensed!!!

... MP-13 Soundwave
12000yen --->15800yen
Release in December 2012
Soundwave will include one Cassette - laserbeak!

MP-12A ---> MP-14 Red Alert!
5800yen
Release in December 2012
Lamborghini LP500S licensed!!!

Mastodon