TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

No Fear, No Pain.
I have Classics Buublebee, WFC Bummblebee, and both versions from the first liveaction movie. I will never need another Bumblebee ever again. Blaster and Grimlock on the other hand...not to mention a decent Hard Top, Six Shot, the rest of the Dino Bots, and Monstructor (If I remember their name corectly), and Banzaitron (if I remember his name correctly as well.) Just me though...and I am behind the curve on trasformers anyway. Need to get a new rubbermade...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOyNP1hX2I&feature=g-u-u"]Vangelus Review 145-C - Knight Morpher Cyclops Floatation Potential - YouTube[/ame]

PARTY HARD
During that process, the micro-organisms inside that boat must've yelled, "ABANDON SHIP!!"

And one brave soul replied, "A captain never leaves his ship!"

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Would that be a "Myth Busted" moment...:laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
That is kind of a bummer, considering the other Asia exclusives are being released.

The Formerly Asia Exclusives then. :p

I just got a call from my cousin, who is at SDCC. He managed to get into the convention center 10 minutes before the official opening this morning, and he went straight to the Hasbro booth to try for Bruticus.

He was told they were already sold out for the day.

It really blows that dealers get to go buy exclusives before regular attendees.
I've mostly decided I don't need the SDCC version, though it looks better than the retail version, I like that one too. Plus I do have the G2 version pre-ordered at Amazon.