TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

In Justice, We Trust!
I should probably pick up the arms micron one soon then, before that shoots up in price.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The Formerly Asia Exclusives then. :p

I just got a call from my cousin, who is at SDCC. He managed to get into the convention center 10 minutes before the official opening this morning, and he went straight to the Hasbro booth to try for Bruticus.

He was told they were already sold out for the day.

It really blows that dealers get to go buy exclusives before regular attendees.
I've mostly decided I don't need the SDCC version, though it looks better than the retail version, I like that one too. Plus I do have the G2 version pre-ordered at Amazon.

Hasbro gave tickets away and unfortunately didn't stamp them... So those scalpers were able to come back and get some more... Some posts on other sites mentioned this issue.

Here's one: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ion/627526-sdcc-hasbro-booth-rage-thread.html

FOC Wreckers and their combined mode - Ruination....

rgenerationsfocruinatio.jpg

more here.

Yeah, it's based on the Bruticus combiner... They just changed some colors and replaced the heads.

Roadbuster, Whirl, Topspin, Twin Twist, and Impactor

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
I think it's a pretty clever way to reuse those molds,but I was kinda disappointed to hear that Ruination wasn't an RID homage.That was the first version of Bruticus I ever owned :disappoin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNzdIhxlCxQ"]BRUTICUS PART 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Banned
love how he dicks on it when all hes done is take it out of the box and clearly not had a mess with it yet -_-

He does admit that he is not a reviewer, and doesn't have a very good camera for doing this kind of video (as the shite audio quality can attest).

Plus he seems very bais towards the Fansproject Xcrossfire (a figure that cost him 2.5 to 3 times more than that Bruticus). You really shouldn't compare an official figure to an unlicensed, fan made figure outside of size comparisons.

*and i just noticed he didn't even flip down Brawls foot panel, so he literally just took it out of the box and reviewed it like that*

Last edited:
K

KamenRiderBritannia

He does admit that he is not a reviewer, and doesn't have a very good camera for doing this kind of video (as the shite audio quality can attest).

Plus he seems very bais towards the Fansproject Xcrossfire (a figure that cost him 2.5 to 3 times more than that Bruticus). You really shouldn't compare an official figure to an unlicensed, fan made figure outside of size comparisons.

*and i just noticed he didn't even flip down Brawls foot panel, so he literally just took it out of the box and reviewed it like that*

thats what i mean

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
That means anyone could grab multiple of the same limb and do a more symetrical looking bruticus if they wanted.