Angry Zen Master
I don't like the robot designs, I don't like where I think this is headed, but I'm sure a few of you out there are at least curious about the live-action Transformers movie. Toy Fair got a 25 minute preview of the flick which is reviewed here. Beware the spoilers!

It's Judgement Time!
I've actually been reading up on most of the toy fair news. However, I'm staying away from the "Preview" details. I read what they basically were, what the scenes included but not the juicey details of them. I've checked out some of the fan reaction to the preview and the people who got to see it seemed to like it. Which should give at least some credit to the movie and it's direction.

I like the designs, personally and I like where they're going with the movie. That's just me. I can't wait to see it. I hope the clips dont make their way online. We need some surprises for the movie, after all

Angry Zen Master
Yeah, a lot of the fan reaction has been really positive. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm not liking any of it. Bleh.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
JABR's here? ****.

I don't want to read that site since it's spoiling the movie, but the toys I've seen elsewhere did look fairly cool, and since they actually can transform I'm happy. I'm not expecting much out of this movie except explosions...I hope Bay surprises me.

Professionally Insane
the movies sounds good to me...though Prime with mouth IS gonna take some time getting used to...since I think the original prime shouldn't have a mouth showing like his decendant: Optimus Primal.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Nah, RangerKing. Whatever. If neither of them cause problems, it's no skin off my back.