This is why I stopped playing video games at age 14

What do you mean?

It means actually contribute something to the discussion for a change, beside these one note post. Maybe I'm just too observant, but it seems like you just want to jack your post count up to match Forever Knight's or something. You know what though, I'm not a mod, I don't call the shots, nor do I want to. So do whatever you like and just disregard my rants.
 
It means actually contribute something to the discussion for a change, beside these one note post. Maybe I'm just too observant, but it seems like you just want to jack your post count up to match Forever Knight's or something. You know what though, I'm not a mod, I don't call the shots, nor do I want to. So do whatever you like and just disregard my rants.

I'm susprised that this bothers you that much. You do realize you can put me on ignore if you want.

Anyways, if there was one game that really pissed me off me was when I was playing Quake 3 Arena and there was this one stage where I had to face this one opponent named Xaero. God, he was hard as hell to defeat. He killed me so quickly I didn't had time to react.
 
i hate it when you are playing a game & you hear some fucking 5 year old yappping away on other end honestly i have to wonder wtf the parents are thinking letting them play said game to start with
 
Most recent time I've raged at a game were these two (you could be level 89 and such but, you better hope your luck is with you that day):

strenght26fortune.png
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frW2W_vCgYk

No word of a lie. This used to be me. For games like Mortal Kombat to Super Mario. I don't want to imagine what I'd be like for online gaming. I think I even damaged a few Genesis and Super NES controllers at one point.

LOL @ the part where he fell off his chair!! :laugh:

I still play video games but there are some I prefer not to play. For example the XBox 360 / PS3 online FPS games. I never played any before but as this kid proves these games just cause people to blow their brains out, partly because of the fiddly controls. And I hate football/soccer games too. I'm more into Arcadey games like Space Harrrier, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc..

Unfortunately I still do get angry (and I mean BATSHIT), but not with video games, but more so much with my computer crashing and generally being a douche bag. Even with Windows 7. Although I'm not to proud to admit it I don't really care anymore about losing in video games, as long as the computer/console still works. I don't want to be angry but I still want to use these computers, and I even have to go through pain just to download Tokusatsu episodes, upload a video to YouTube, etc...

And I also get pissed off with Mobile Phones/Cellphones. Seriously, I've had a LONG history of hating cellphones. In the earlier days I was like "Pah, Cellphones are so overrated. Ringtones, fancy animations, Blah!!". But nowadays, I have a mobile phone and I'm more like "AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCKING PIECE OF ****!!!". Especially at times like when I'm trying to phone my dad and this bitch appears on the line and tells me that my top up's ran out. Just recently I've learned how to text message but I still find them not a easy and convinient as sending an EMail on my computer.

Plus I've been banging my phone with my fist in rage. Even in public. I'm glad I haven't destroyed it completely yet but seriously. I HATE MOBILE PHONES!! OR CELLPHONES OR HANDY'S OR WHATEVER THE BLOODY HELL THEY'RE CALLED IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Anyway, here's some classics!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOTFQ5ZJvXs"]Croyt's Anger - Angry Halo Player - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL90fCgOrcE&feature=related"]Psycho kid playing Halo. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7r9Y0SSBQ"]Angry German Kid - Correct English Translation + Subtitles - YouTube[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top