Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing Some Justice!
So there are rumors of Awesome Kong may make an appearance at the RR to destroy Naddie. ****, I'm hoping that's legitimate.

Eye See You
After watching Mason Ryan on RAW I seriously see this guy as the next one to take over as Bastisa or eventually replace Cena. He is a beast and has "it" in terms of look. Now hopefully his wrestling skill doesn't suck too much.

I expect Gail to last less than 6 months before she is fired.

Agreed. Then it's back to TNA. She should have not left in the first place. This 2nd WWE run of her's was more fail the the first run.

So there are rumors of Awesome Kong may make an appearance at the RR to destroy Naddie. ****, I'm hoping that's legitimate.

That would kick serious ass. I wanna see an Awesome Bomb.

#MissionMiami
Did Earl screw Bret?

179364_497552686025_31695961025_6274195_6780825_n.jpg

Dull Brilliance
Agreed. Then it's back to TNA. She should have not left in the first place. This 2nd WWE run of her's was more fail the the first run.

Then TNA shouldn't have lowballed her then. Remember she didn't want to leave TNA but they were going to make her take a paycut.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So.........who wants to make the 2nd Wrestling Thread since this one is about to close this weekend?

#MissionMiami
TNA LockDown 2011 will be in Cincinnati. There is talk of a cross promoting deal with Chad Ochocinco and his coach who he has had public feuds with.

Then TNA shouldn't have lowballed her then. Remember she didn't want to leave TNA but they were going to make her take a paycut.

I think they learned their lesson. Even though they turned Angelina and Velvet into legit stars, they still miss her.

So.........who wants to make the 2nd Wrestling Thread since this one is about to close this weekend?

I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.