Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

私の占いは当たる
Kamen Rider Scissors, who always winds up getting killed in every appereance which is a running gag in Kamen Rider. The only time he didn't suck was when he was with the rest of the extra Riders on that cliff in Let's go Kamen Riders.

That was Incisor. :laugh:

Mr. Kamen Rider
It's a Decade-related crossover. I think we all know who the cannon fodder Rider will be.

dieryuga.jpg

(Probably Scissors too, but I just like to remind people that Ryuga has now died as many times. Possibly even more :p )

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
I'm glad Sabaki only dies in his series

That first screenshot is pretty terrible when you realize there's a giant freaking laser arrow thing impaling the dragon in the head.

The Meteor has landed
It's a Decade-related crossover. I think we all know who the cannon fodder Rider will be.
[HIDE]
dieryuga.jpg
[/HIDE]

(Probably Scissors too, but I just like to remind people that Ryuga has now died as many times. Possibly even more :p )

IS it me or, did they just reused the same CGi effect :sly:

I really hope this movie gets Net Movies. Since it's a Sentai/Rider crossover, no doubt they'd be hilarious.

I really hope this movie gets Net Movies. Since it's a Sentai/Rider crossover, no doubt they'd be hilarious.

Battle Royale between the Sentai Grunts and Rider Grunts...:sly:

GoGreen and Go-on Gold using the Delta Driver and Thebee Zecter.

Daiki trolling Basco, Luka, the Taros and Genta (...again)

Big One vs. Decade aka "Rainbow vs. Pink"

Mr. Kamen Rider
I would like V3 vs. Big One or Aoranger, just for the dialogue alone.

If they go totally crazy and bring in other Toei heroes, sub Riders, and all that, there absolutely must be Changerion vs. Ouja, so we get Okamoto & Hagino literally kicking their own asses.

Eye See You
I would like V3 vs. Big One or Aoranger, just for the dialogue alone.

If they go totally crazy and bring in other Toei heroes, sub Riders, and all that, there absolutely must be Changerion vs. Ouja, so we get Okamoto & Hagino literally kicking their own asses.

This needs to be done. I don't see Toei bringing in the Ishinomori Heroes and Metal Heroes for the latest films only to have them vanish forever. They should appear in this big battle.

Guy, can you imagine Super Blue Beet vs. Hyper Kabuto vs. GoseiKnight vs. Kikaider... I'd cum all over the screen.

This needs to be done. I don't see Toei bringing in the Ishinomori Heroes and Metal Heroes for the latest films only to have them vanish forever. They should appear in this big battle.

They aren't bringing back "Metal Heroes" though, it's apparently just Gavan. I think there's a chance they might add the Ishinomori heroes to this, but we certainly won't see a Metal Heroes line up, who'd need a bunch of remade suits.

Besides, Shirakura has talked about yearly plans for this movie. If he really intends to make this a yearly feature, other heroes and franchises might be left to later years.

Last edited: