さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
is not I dont want buy is I have no money -.- I have been downloading roms since I bought my ds.

shinkenchange!starninger!
it's region locked for dsi which i have, ds lite, and 3ds, it will work for all regular ds owners without any modding.

im thinking about selling the dsi and sending back r4ds card because this is a freaking joke. i went thru all this, to talk my parents to get the nintendo dsi and now im getting stabbed in the back for all my troubles. it's been three weeks, there's no reason for this. every one freaking ds rom is getting uploaded why not this game? am i just getting screwed or something, im sick of it.

im thinking about selling the dsi and sending back r4ds card because this is a freaking joke. i went thru all this, to talk my parents to get the nintendo dsi and now im getting stabbed in the back for all my troubles. it's been three weeks, there's no reason for this. every one freaking ds rom is getting uploaded why not this game? am i just getting screwed or something, im sick of it.

Please tell me your a just a little kid. If not here is some thing to think about.

1. You are complaining about not getting a free game. Let me remind you that downloading the ROM is illegal. (Not saying that you shouldnt do it, just stating facts).

2. People are playing the game. They play the game, then later they upload. They dont walk in their front door and upload then go and play.

3. You were able to buy a DSI, a r4ds card, yet you cant afford to buy the game yourself and then rip the ROM yourself? It isnt that hard.

Please tell me your a just a little kid. If not here is some thing to think about.

1. You are complaining about not getting a free game. Let me remind you that downloading the ROM is illegal. (Not saying that you shouldnt do it, just stating facts).

2. People are playing the game. They play the game, then later they upload. They dont walk in their front door and upload then go and play.

3. You were able to buy a DSI, a r4ds card, yet you cant afford to buy the game yourself and then rip the ROM yourself? It isnt that hard.

i cant rip it with a dsi, it says so right here, http://gbatemp.net/topic/274290-how-to-dump-your-own-3dsds-gamessaves/

Knight of the Internet
I happen to Own the Game, It's pretty short but has alot of replay value. You primarily play has Gokai Red and after the 4th Stage you can also play has Goaki Silver. Gokai Red can transform into his past 34 successors and Gokai Silver has his Gold Mode. The Mech battles are a joke though and play like a your turn my turn battle. The game is essentially various mini-games and battle stages. It works on the dsi and 3ds just fine. So i would recommend buying it if you have the money.

Woooow...this post is just...wow...