I'll be impressed if you have Super Climax SIC...I could not justify buying that

That doesn't sound like one I'm familiar with. I guess i should have said, 'of the ones I'm aware of'. Doing a quick google search, is that just some upgraded version of Climax Form? What's it from? How is it different from Climax form, just the wings? Oh, and I see Mandarake has one for 7000 yen. And suddenly I want it.

You know, I should really get off the internet, and maybe stop watching KR/Sentai, for a few months, until my buying frenzy dies down.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
That doesn't sound like one I'm familiar with. I guess i should have said, 'of the ones I'm aware of'. Doing a quick google search, is that just some upgraded version of Climax Form? What's it from? How is it different from Climax form, just the wings? Oh, and I see Mandarake has one for 7000 yen. And suddenly I want it.

You know, I should really get off the internet, and maybe stop watching KR/Sentai, for a few months, until my buying frenzy dies down.

Climax - without Sieg
Super Climax - with Sieg (Movie only)

they made a sic Sieg imagine ?.. I know i have the wing form but I am not sure if I have him ... hmm... interesting

Speaking of Sieg, was the SIC figure ever released?
Edit, what a curious coincidence that we posted nearly the same question at the exact same time.

Lurker
There is no Sieg figure released as far as I know.

The Super Climax figure has the wing bits and a slightly different headsculpt I believe.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Den-O Climax form is composed of the 4 Primary Imagins (without Sieg), while Super Climax form is one that Sieg was a part of. There's no official version of SIC Sieg, but there's custom version, as well as the Den-O Wing form.

34qtz4l.jpg

Wow, that is a pretty freaking awesome custom. Somebody tell me where it resides, sos I can steal it.