The Figma Thread - News and Reviews

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
I have quite a few of these myself

I currently only have Meiya and Aegis, but I have Drossel, Rin, and Chou Yuusha Haruhi waiting with EX Japan.

I love, love LOVE the little plastic baggies and hand stands they include with these, makes it a GODSEND for organization.

Currently thinking about getting Cannan, as i dig her design. Also, there coming out with a rad-looking Black Rock Shooter

Taka952

Figmas are quite awesome. I almost got Drossel because of all the ridiculous amount of advertisement she gets, but finally cracked with Black Rock Shooter. Definitely worth the pre-order, especially with the bad ass gun =D.

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
You and me both

Definitely throwing my pre order in for her.
Heh, that's what I'm afraid of happening... I don't want to go "I don't know who she is... but that looks AWESOME" for every single Figma. :laugh:

I want to concentrate on Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side... and I will only get Figmas I actually know who the characters are... and at least have watched (some or all of) whatever they're from.

deeznuts1234

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Heh, that's what I'm afraid of happening... I don't want to go "I don't know who she is... but that looks AWESOME" for every single Figma. :laugh:

I want to concentrate of Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side.
i know the feeling i want to grab up that Black Rock SHooter posted at the beginning but i have no idea who the heck she is i just love the gun. I only have two figmas right now haruhi and nanoha first movie version and probably k-on yui soon. i'm too picky with this line and starting to become really picky with figuarts too.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!

I want to concentrate on Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side... and I will only get Figmas I actually know who the characters are... and at least have watched (some or all of) whatever they're from.
The only two characters from this line that I knew of are Aegis and Drossel. Everyone else has been a case of buy because I liked the design. :sweat:

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
So far I got Mikuru (no **** sherlock! :laugh:), Haruhi, Kyon, and Itsuki. Still need Nagato.
I watched all of the first season of Suzumiya Haruhi before deciding to get these... occasionally watching the second season now but toku always seems to get priority for me.

So far, all the Figmas I got abide to that rule of mine... and I hope to keep it that way. :sweat:

I started K-ON! as well a while back and I'm kind of wanting Yui and Mio...

Taka952

i know the feeling i want to grab up that Black Rock SHooter posted at the beginning but i have no idea who the heck she is i just love the gun. I only have two figmas right now haruhi and nanoha first movie version and probably k-on yui soon. i'm too picky with this line and starting to become really picky with figuarts too.
Its good to be picky though. I have nothing but respect for the huge collections but its just not what I want.

DigDoug

I only have Haruhi right now, but I'd also really like to get Duke Togo when I can. I also really hate to admit it, but I actually want Figma Kagome when she comes out.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
I only have Haruhi right now, but I'd also really like to get Duke Togo when I can. I also really hate to admit it, but I actually want Figma Kagome when she comes out.
I kinda wanna too, since it's another character I'm familiar with.

Kaido

I've got a pretty big Figma collection too.

I have a lot of the Figma exclusives as well. My latest exclusive is this little red dressed Japanese priestess who comes with a big bottle of sake.

I don't know most of these figures but hope too watch their shows or play their games some day.

Canan is just okay imho.

The upcoming PSP game exclusive Saber with the elegant red outfit is gonna cost me a lot of money...

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
I only have Yui Hirasawa from K-ON! right now, but I already pre-order the rest of the band from local seller, kinda suck to wait for reissue of Mio and Tsumugi >.<

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?