21ab0383.jpg

6b2c4a11.jpg

100% Tank Engine
From what I understand, WCJGX does not have a normal CycloneJoker form. Honestly, that would have made me buy it, but it just seems so disappointing for an exclusive figure. I mean, he comes with LESS than the standard release CycloneJoker/Extreme figure, which not only has two forms, but also has the split gimmick, a stand adapter (or is it a whole stand? I thought it was just the adapter but I don't remember correctly) for his split halves, and of course, the Prism Bicker. Was it too hard for Bandai to even include the Prism Bicker? It's one nice-looking but overall kind of disappointing exclusive.

As for ZX.... Still think he looks nice, but still waiting for mine to arrive.

And Tatoba..... Looks good? I don't know, I thought the concept art was just a bit more wild. It looked, in the concept art, as if his hands WERE his claws, and whilst I thought that was a bit weird, I also thought it'd be a really nice change, to make him look more bestial. What we're seeing looks nice, and I'll probably buy it, but I'm not sure it's as good as it could have been.

By the way, off-topic, but is anyone else annoyed by the fact that they FINALLY made a main line Den-O figure in S.H. Figuarts (talking Climax Form, not the upcoming Sword Form), and absolutely failed to include the simple extra wing piece for Chou Climax Form? I just thought that was disappointing.

I was hoping for an announcement of Eternal or Accel. TaToBa seems kind of sudden.

I'm A Djinn
I really hope we do get those 2.

Im not the least bit upset that Rising IXA or Kivala hasnt been announced since we saw SIC Hero Saga or showroom pics. But I really hope W being a better (and more recent series) nets us Accel and esp Eternal.

Nobody buy that! It's mine, in two or three months, if I can successfully not buy anything for the next two or three months.

Yo Soy Henshin!
:O

That is so tempting. That's still my most wanted S.I.C. figure, and probably always will be.

Must. Resist. Temptation.