Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

TAG Hobby, I love you.

... Ahem GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE! GETTER ONE!
:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

My apologies. I'm just really, REALLY excited about this. I'd almost thought that SRC had forgotten the franchise's 40th Anniversary. Extremely glade to be proved wrong.

Also, nice to see the fully painted Spazer.
 
Last edited:
Hellz yeah this is awesome! Painted Spazer and Getter 1!!!!! Life is good. Only a matter of time before we get Black Getter! I hope at some point they do the 70's versions though. I'm dying for an original Getter Dragon.
 
fo19801.avif
 
I've noticed some sites are selling a reissue of the SRC Mazinger Z, but not one English site I've found makes it clear whether it includes the same accessories. Does anyone know?

(Also, very much belatedly: super-sadface that Gekitouja was never released. I started watching Gekiranger this year, and I think it's one of my favorite Sentai robots. It'd certainly make a great SRC entry.)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top