I'm A Djinn
I hope there's no mix and match gimmick on this one. Hopefully it'll just come with a bike.

I really really hope that idea gets shot down. I doubt bandai will pass up a sell like OOC gimmick in their OOO SICs. The WFC gimmick in W SICs are what put them above the SHFs for me. As much as I like the bike, Id rather have the toy-gimmick.

Holy Crap, I LOVE the clear chest piece. Must have this one, and TaJador and PuToTyra.

Orange
I am honestly still hoping these will be two packed. I would LOVE to have each full form come with their respective Greeeds. And the Greeeds will have removable armor parts to show that they don't have all of their medals.

For exceptions like Ankh and Greeed Maki, since they don't have an "incomplete form," They can swap over to Lost Ankh and Greeed Eiji respectively.

Man, just imagine all of the Greeeds in SIC form....:drool: makes my wallet hurt, but I feel like it'd be so worth it.

And SIC Birth... can just have all of his weapons.. or maybe he'll come with Ride Vendor (doubtful).

SLICE
If I had to guess, SIC Birth would come with the parts to become Birthday, and possibly the parts to become ProtoBirth

Thank you for the Memories...
After getting all giddy about seeing the actual SIC days after the concept art, I must admit that I hope TaToBa combo comes with something other than the accessories he's seen with.

Unlike SIC W's release TaToBa doesn't have a final form, and so it would be hard to even have a swap gimmick. Unless he comes with another Combo like LaToraTar or GataKiriBa.

I can see Bandai pairing him up with a Ankh hand, but that would be pretty dissapointing. And I'm not to crazy with this Vol being paired up with RideVendor either, as I wasn't digging it to begin with.

And please don't pair them up with Greeds! I have plans to get every single Combo, so eight seperate purchases (well nine if BuraKaWani gets a normal release) would really hury my wallet!

Lurker
I'm not hot for the Ridevendor either. But meh, if we DO get a bike, I'm not gonna get picky. Bikes in the SIC line seems to come once in a blue moon.

I thought Super Tatoba is no different from the usual Tatoba?
I really really hope that idea gets shot down. I doubt bandai will pass up a sell like OOC gimmick in their OOO SICs. The WFC gimmick in W SICs are what put them above the SHFs for me. As much as I like the bike, Id rather have the toy-gimmick.
I actually disliked the split gimmick that's done on the W SICs, I still hate Kabuto regardless of whether his issues are directly due to the FFR or not, and I'm definitely not going to like a SIC that splits into 3 parts. But that's just me. I prefer my SIC as awesome figurines that can be posed but not too much parts to mix and match.(except accessories like weapons etc.)

Lurker
I just googled Super Tatoba...oh Haruhi it's ugly. What movie did it appeared on? .___.