Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Personally, the only coffee I can drink is this..........
vanilla.jpg

And that's b/c it tastes sweeter than regular coffee. Regular coffee tastes like piss, even if you try to add some sweetners to regular coffee, it's still nasty.

The same goes for tea........can't drink that **** unless it's a specific kind of tea, and that would be iced tea......specifically this iced tea
149_2800033980.JPG

Banned
Are Sharp, stabbing pains in your stomach, chest and a massive headache normal when going off Caffeine and Sugar?

Seriously its VERY painful.

Last edited:
Yes.

Beating your body into submission also requires beating your mind into submission as well.

Seriously, cut out soda as soon as you can. Any calories you get from soda are going to work against you. And diet sodas are just as bad. All those sugars are just going to wreck you.

Things to drink: Water. Skim Milk. Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum. That's it. :170:

Nice post!!
Most alcohol is also loaded with empty calories, since the fermentation process involves... well, sugars.

Yes.

Beating your body into submission also requires beating your mind into submission as well.

Seriously, cut out soda as soon as you can. Any calories you get from soda are going to work against you. And diet sodas are just as bad. All those sugars are just going to wreck you.

Things to drink: Water. Skim Milk. Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum. That's it. :170:

Yeah........**** cutting **** out you like.

Tip of the day kids: If you like something, you should work hard to maintain the task of getting the things you like. If that means you over consume your favorite "treat" one day or on occasion, then you work your ass off EVEN HARDER in the gym or whatever you do.

Moderation is key, and constant body activity is also key. **** dieting, just make sure you throw in a 1 hour workout session in between Gaming/Toku or whatever.

HEROW
I'm not sure if you have the only juice drink I drink here in my country. It is called "Fit n Right", it has L-Carnatine which helps in breaking down fat and helps build muscle. More info here: http://www.a1supplements.com/LCarnitine-p-1-c-292-a.html

Although there is an issue with getting ulcer when you take in too much L-Carnatine when starving, I'm not 100% sure about that, which is why to be safe, I only drink "Fit n Right" during meals.

Other than that, the only liquid I take in is water, and when working out, I drink Gatorade or Powerade to easily replenish myself.

Other than that, the only liquid I take in is water, and when working out, I drink Gatorade or Powerade to easily replenish myself.

As much as I enjoy soda, I actually don't like to use that **** during workouts. Basically the drinks you've described right here are my drinks of choice during and after a workout.

But if you're "calorie-conscious," I'd suggest you lean more towards Gatorade and/or water b/c I heard Powerade got a shitload of calories more than Gatorade........SHITLOADS. Or Vitamin-Water, that **** is good for workouts (even though it tastes like piss compared to Gatorade)

Raxbait: Hip
Well I quit soda, I just drink nice cold water now. My health has gotten better for sure since I quit last year. Was also breaking out all the time :redface2:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Well I quit soda, I just drink nice cold water now. My health has gotten better for sure since I quit last year. Was also breaking out all the time :redface2:
Water is a magical elixir. Helps you lose weight, keeps you alive, and helps your skin. Especially if you're like me and break out. So water helps and tea. Legit Green Tea has shitloads of anitoxidants to help your skin replenish itself.

HEROW
But if you're "calorie-conscious," I'd suggest you lean more towards Gatorade and/or water b/c I heard Powerade got a shitload of calories more than Gatorade........SHITLOADS. Or Vitamin-Water, that **** is good for workouts (even though it tastes like piss compared to Gatorade)

Yeah, Gatorade is definitely a great help, and my favorite flavor is the Blue Bolt. :thumbs:

Didn't know they had an issue like that in Powerade though.

But another drink that is good is "100 Plus" if you have it there.