Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yeah, Gatorade is definitely a great help, and my favorite flavor is the Blue Bolt. :thumbs:

Didn't know they had an issue like that in Powerade though.

But another drink that is good is "100 Plus" if you have it there.

Well I kinda over-exaggerated on the "shitloads" of calories difference between Gatorade and Powerade. In all honestly, Powerade just has 20 more calories than Gatorade.......that is all.

As for 100 Plus, I've heard of it but I don't think it exists in the US. Must be a Filipino thing

Eye See You
Cardio is the BEST for weight loss. Always be active and go running daily.

You can also try Crystal Light and mix it with water. Only 4 calories and a big thumbs up by Dr. Bernstein aswell.

Stop eating bread and go with Pita bread.

For the tuna, use calorwise mayo (only 1 teaspoon).

So i'm gonna go Water as my main, No Sugar/Calorie soda as a Secondary, maybe one (or at the very max, two) a day. it a HUGE step down from like 10-15 a day normal soda's i used to chug.....

10-15 Sodas a day? Are you fucked in the head?.

If you need to drink soda go with the Cafferine free and sugar free.

All my Caffeine came from the 15+ soda i would have a day.

I'm still trying to find a diet that keep's away the bad stuff, but doesn't totally rule out things i like to eat (Ie Bread, Rice, Cheese).

I still cannot grasp a human being drinking that much soda. It's disgusting.

As for Bread, Rice, and Cheese. If you don't rule it out now then you'll fail. Eat the right food.

Yeah, with Tuna, always buy the canned "solids in water" labeled Tuna, it has the highest content of protein out there in the market. :thumbs:

This.

Banned
As for Bread, Rice, and Cheese. If you don't rule it out now then you'll fail. Eat the right food.

What works for some doesn't for others, i sure as hell know i could use carbs to give me energy to work out.

I'm sorry, but i keep hear contradicting things abut what i'm supposed to eat and it's making my already pounding head hurt more....

Last edited:
What the hell am i suppose to eat then?
Nothing but a single portion of Tuna (witch i CAN'T eat btw, i have a severe allergy to fish) and Veg 6 times a day?

I'm sorry, but i keep hear contradicting things and it's making my already pounding head hurt more....

I don't generally agree with Bolt, but he's right. Anyone telling you to run is someone who's been thin all/most of their life. Cardio doesn't burn fat like resistance training--it can't. That's not to say sometimes it doesn't work--the human body's unique and varies for person to person. That brings me to...

It builds endurance, which in the end helps you out with a lot of other physical activities.

Endurance is what you need when you're an athlete, musashi. Cardio helps keep your heart rate up...but that **** only lasts until you catch your breath. Weight training/resistance training burns calories 2-3 days after you've stopped, which is why you can afford to take a break every other day.

Anyway. Cut back to one soda a day and maybe one diet soda. They taste awful, yes. You adjust. Drink water the rest of the day. This alone will make a HUGE difference in your weight.

As far as foods...drop the snacks. Sucks that you're allergic to fish--that's healthy stuff. Stick with whole wheat bread. Toasted, possibly.

Also? Chicken. Baked. Along with vegetables and fruits. That's your diet.

Banned
As far as foods...drop the snacks. Sucks that you're allergic to fish--that's healthy stuff. Stick with whole wheat bread. Toasted, possibly.

Also? Chicken. Baked. Along with vegetables and fruits. That's your diet.

You know what, I need to find a diet that right for me.
Thanks for the advice guys (and i will still ask for some), but i'm gonna make that call myself.

Last edited:
HEROW
Endurance is what you need when you're an athlete, musashi. Cardio helps keep your heart rate up...but that **** only lasts until you catch your breath. Weight training/resistance training burns calories 2-3 days after you've stopped, which is why you can afford to take a break every other day.

Hmmm... Not really, been seeing this fat dude running for months now, and he's improving, his tummy is getting smaller every week I see him run.

I also know some fat dudes who prefer just weight-lifting, in the end, they end up looking too buffed, and not the well-sculpted chiseled body people usually prefer. Those guys have muscles underneath all that fat. Trust me, I've arm-wrestled this guy once who I thought was fat, but he beat me... And I thought I was fit.

I thought the TS wanted to get thinner, so I suggested running which I have done to lose my beer-belly, in the end, I know it is still very subjective depending on his biology, but running is the best answer I see if he doesn't want to risk the possibility of gaining all that muscle underneath fat.

Well, MetalSymphony, there really isn't a one-shot deal to losing weight, it always takes time (months before you get convincing results), unless you go use lipo or those fat burning pills which makes you go to the bathroom every minute. It's all about experimenting and observing, seeing where your body is progressing, that's why I gave you the different methods of measuring your body fat, so you can try out hard cardio or weight-training to see which your body's biology is more leaning to. Don't get impatient bro, just try out all of the advice given to you, the running and the lifting, and take notes to see where you're improving, but the common denominator I guess is the healthy diet of avoiding sweets and junk food. Good luck bro! :thumbs:

Banned
Thanks Ebriwan.

I'm starting off with a No junk and low sugar deal, it's already taking it's toll on me. The Withdrawal is worse today than it was yesterday, but plenty of water pounding my gut help.

You might be surprised that i actually eat very little, even before now. Mind you i also completely avoid veg and only ate fruit in Gummi and Candied form. :laugh:

And yes FK, i could down up to 15 soda's a day Easy, hell, i could down a whole Flat of 24 IN A HOUR if i really felt like it, and i have.

form here ill figure out MYSELF what else i should or shouldn't eat, as only i know how my system works.

Again, thanks for the advice and support!

Nice post!!
... man, and you're just now finding out you're diabetic? The kind of sugar craving you describe is one of the classic signs. I'm glad your doctors caught it while you're still young.

If your sugar intake was like that, then just cutting it out and doing almost any sort of exercise will reduce your weight. You won't need to start designing a routine until you plateau, which I bet won't be for awhile.

Banned
... man, and you're just now finding out you're diabetic? The kind of sugar craving you describe is one of the classic signs. I'm glad your doctors caught it while you're still young.

If your sugar intake was like that, then just cutting it out and doing almost any sort of exercise will reduce your weight. You won't need to start designing a routine until you plateau, which I bet won't be for awhile.

Yeah, Like exactly one week ago i had 9 cans of soda in the space of 14 hours.
Yesterday...None.

I'm actually starting to think that It was more the sugar i was addicted to than the Caffeine.

Metalsymphony,

Atkins diet actually works. I've lost 100 pounds in a year.

No sugar. No bread. No pasta. No fruits!

As much meat as you want (nothing breaded). As much vegetable as you want. Some cheese.

This will make you slim. Holy crap, at 410lbs, this will save your life.